Scandal Dayne Zorko - Instagram

Remove this Banner Ad

This is truly disgusting behaviour. I hope the AFL come down on Zorko like a tonne of bricks. When Carey did this the AFL forced North to trade him to Adelaide (cruel and unusual punishment). The AFL should send him to Port Adelaide.
Not defending Zorko for a second, but who in the Lions team was Tahlia married to? Seems like a completely different situation in my opinion.

This is truly disgusting behaviour. I hope the AFL come down on Zorko like a tonne of bricks. When Carey did this the AFL forced North to trade him to Adelaide (cruel and unusual punishment). The AFL should send him to Port Adelaide.
Carey coming to the Crows was more of a punishment for Adelaide fans than Carey. ;)

Yes. If you arrange Brisbane players by their height you'll see why Taylor was targeted by Zorko.

Taylor has 1kg on him though so would probably win if they fought.

View attachment 582795

Let's not forget that Louie Taylor also came from the Geelong Falcons Footy Factory, so he's got that on his side as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are both victims now. She was the victim on the back of cheating. He is now the victim of someone breaking into his private belongings and smearing his public image and potentially affecting his career. Two wrongs don’t make a right.
All choices have consequences. For BOTH of them. The worst thing is, the one that loses out the most here, is their son.

So am i up to speed...Zorko slept with his sister and Lewis Taylor right?
And Ryan Lester

...and they were in the closet making babies, and I saw one of the babies, and then the baby looked at me.

Dk9_PzrX0AUBPza.jpg:large

27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’
28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Matthew 5:27-28

We’ve all done it ;)

I think we can all agree that the most accurate interpretation of that particular scripture is that God wants you to be rich.

I think we can all agree that the most accurate interpretation of that particular scripture is that God wants you to be rich.
Really? My interpretation is that God has already busted you for reading the pamphlet, so you might as well fill out the application.

You only have to look at the hot blondes the ugly Queensland based NRL players are shacked up with to get an idea of how much sex on tap there is for all footy code athletes up there.

Nonetheless Zorko is not very bright but it's an issue for those two to sort out themselves. Poor for the kid though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back