Scandal Dayne Zorko - Instagram

Remove this Banner Ad

Has it been established that Zorko was getting it on with another woman while in a relationship or did it happen soon after a breakup?

His ex seems crazy and unstable from her actions. It is hard to be in a situation where you have a kid with someone like that and feel trapped.

I'm not single & i don't like Trump in the slightest. Calling me a woman hater is way off the mark. I certainly don't hate women, in fact most of my closest friends are women. I find their company infinitely more enjoyable than the company of other men. They're not in the slightest way interested in having pissing competitions like most groups of men seem to be. Women are far better than men at being able to express their feelings, they're also far superior listeners than men. Unlike men, women don't feel the need to come up with solutions to everything or "be right" about things, rather their interest lies sharing experiences, discussing different ideas (usually on men, relationships, sex, raising children, work & domestic life). Women are interested in how people approach different situations without feeling the need to asses which way is best. Women are great at sharing funny stories & laughing at themselves. The women I am friendly with readily acknowledge that many women abuse the Domestic Violence Legislation in order to strengthen their position in Family Court & acknowledge women use children as weapons against men who have let down. The women I am friends with frown on this type of female behaviour & believe this type of behaviour gives all women a bad reputation. Imo women are simply better quality company than men.
My position ought be clear and I will re-state it in a tic. I strongly believe your offensive vitriol and false assumptions levelled against me are born out of your ignorance, your aggressive nature, your inability to calmly & rationally consider others opinions, your stereotypical male ego & your own insecurities. From my experiences, I can assure you by blindly attaching yourself to 3rd wave feminist & radical leftist ideals, you make yourself quite unattractive to a well balanced woman. As you mentioned politics, I lean towards social democratic policy.
Aren't you saying it's domestic violence that Zorko's partner told everyone on his account he was cheating?
Firstly, a partner cheating in a relationship does not give the other party a green light to become domestically violent. The domestic violence legislation says that what Zorkos ex has allegedly done is domestic violence. I am merely pointing that out. I have also pointed out (what many solicitors & honourable police officers acknowledge), that is the Domestic Violence legislation in practice is applied with a HEAVY bias towards women.
I am against any violence by men targeting women, I am also against any violence by women targeting men. In both instances innocent children suffer greatly.

you don't know much about women in truth, if this is your summation. they are simply presenting the face they want you to see, so you will be their to benefit them. women better able to express their feelings? dont make me laugh. vomiting and repeating one's feelings ad nauseam does not constitute emotional intelligence; in most cases, it is no better than the whining of a 5 year old.

if you don't think women engage in pissing competitions, you're kidding yourself and again haven't witnessed women for real. also its clear a lot of covert subtext of female style communication is flying over your head.

Can a Lions supporter comment on how Zorko won the B & F over Beams?
Seems unfathomable.
Is Zorko the teacher's pet or something?
Seems like a total douche and for some reason the club think he is a legend.
Beams was clearly the better player.
Beams got 18 Brownlow votes to Zorko 6.
Eric Mackenzie won our B&F the year Priddis won the Brownlow. Clubs rate players differently than umpires.

Not that I'm suggesting Zorko actually was better than Beams this year.

Only reason I can come up with as to why Zorko won over Beams is that maybe the coaches put more weight on defensive work? Beams clearly the better offensive player but he didn't run too hard the other way and he struggled to stick tackles with his bung shoulder.

Or Beams had clinical depression and wasn't up to the gig. Also that his heart was at another club.

Zorko was the only other option really apart from Hodge.

Or Beams had clinical depression and wasn't up to the gig. Also that his heart was at another club.

Zorko was the only other option really apart from Hodge.

I think you missed the context of the conversation here mate because the chat was about how Zorko won the BnF over Beams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mother in law legit thinks looking at adult videos is a form of cheating.

She is not entirely wrong ...

- if your wife would be upset at you watching them and you are hiding it from her ...
- studies have shown that the more you watch pr0n the less you find your normal partner interesting
- if you are spending emotional / sexual energy on others instead of her
- I could mention addictive behaviours but since we are on a footy forum during the off season maybe I will leave that one alone ;)

Now if she means adultery then no it is not ... but neither is having a coffee with another woman and sharing things with her instead of with your wife ... physical cheating tends to be preceded by cheating emotionally or mentally...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back