Scandal Dayne Zorko - Instagram

lol, my thoughts and prayers go out to those poor snowflakes on here who are somehow still triggered by this.

Breakup circumstances aside, none of us know what the previous relationship was like. Just because two people spent enough time together to produce a third does not mean everything was perfect. Their kid might even have a far happier relationship with both of them now as a result.

lol, my thoughts and prayers go out to those poor snowflakes on here who are somehow still triggered by this.

Breakup circumstances aside, none of us know what the previous relationship was like. Just because two people spent enough time together to produce a third does not mean everything was perfect. Their kid might even have a far happier relationship with both of them now as a result.

The only real triggered’s here are the Lions supporters who feel the need to show their support for their poor captain and his private life. The rest are more so having a laugh at Zorko in the very much who really cares column.

bungalow_bill

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 11, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

I honestly don't know why some are so upset & judgemental about Zorko's love life lol

SuperSteele22

Premiership Player
Nov 6, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood

Believe it or not, it's actually possible to think that he comes across as a bit of a flog without being triggered. No need to go all defensive.

TalkingFootyNow1223

Stay Calm... Its Just A Game... SweetFA..
Sep 6, 2019
Spamtopia...
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Brisbane Lions fans all trying to play mediators/relationship experts... if you love Zorko the flog so much see if he will cheat on his new missus for you... its definitely a possibility by the looks of his past actions 🤔😂

regpies

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Weird that he chose a new partner who looks oddly like himself... Or maybe it's his sister - or maybe both?

That’s exactly what I thought. She basically looks like his sister. Who looks a lot like him. Zorko’s sister is with Ryan Lester, so it would make sense that Lester is secretly in love with Zorko who is secretly in love with himself.

I guess you’d call them a tight knit group

littletommy

Rookie
Dec 12, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
The players spend a lot of time with the dancers during rehearsals for the player revue ........................................

Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
That’s exactly what I thought. She basically looks like his sister. Who looks a lot like him. Zorko’s sister is with Ryan Lester, so it would make sense that Lester is secretly in love with Zorko who is secretly in love with himself.

I'm gonna need a diagram breaking this one down

HurleyHepsHird

Ghost Stories for the End of the World
Oct 2, 2011
Between the Lines
AFL Club
West Coast
Lotta absolute saints in this thread. Lots of blokes who have a very clean record when it comes to the ladies. Yes sir, stand up gentlemen, no sex before marriage kind of males kicking about some serious conversation.
Why are you comparing "no sex before marriage" with "cheating on your new wife, while she is at home looking after your son"?

HurleyHepsHird

Oct 2, 2011
Between the Lines
AFL Club
West Coast

I'm not gonna lie, she was pretty good looking though.

HurleyHepsHird

Oct 2, 2011
Between the Lines
AFL Club
West Coast

Real cut rate Habsburgian hours.

Back