Remove this Banner Ad

stabler

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-04-13/zorko-goes-berko

"A lot of guys are in the side to pressure – blokes aren't prepared to pressure," Zorko said.

"Blokes are in the side to win contested ball, they're not winning contested ball.

"It's a whole-team effort, it's a team game, and at the moment we're not buying into it and we're not playing as a family that we pride ourselves on.

Love this attitude from Dayne. Genuine anger and zero sugar coating after an embarrassing loss. Will any Melbourne player have the minerals to hold his teammates accountable for a similar pitiful effort? I hope Jack Viney comes out in our next player press conference and lets rip, a bit of passion is what I want to see, cause we certainly didn't see any on the field on Saturday.

I hope they're delivering hard truths but I hope it doesn't become public like this. No need to turn the club into a spectacle when the same message could be delivered behind closed doors to better effect.

Daniel cross said something similar though less blunt last year

Basically was sick of losing games etc

And he'd only been at the club one year. I think Nate Jones is sick of losing games.

YOFAQEBBjm2mp_AufGRmcHdwZpaX22JW1i6VK1ZKpmqgPwZ81c-FLXDC-UVWGo5TkJjDCIGtDJ1xQEi1OXlAeP7IimB-v2EFK_yE_FdEOzalHleJVAs=w420-h269-nc

Nathan Jones with hair makes me uncomfortable.

YOFAQEBBjm2mp_AufGRmcHdwZpaX22JW1i6VK1ZKpmqgPwZ81c-FLXDC-UVWGo5TkJjDCIGtDJ1xQEi1OXlAeP7IimB-v2EFK_yE_FdEOzalHleJVAs=w420-h269-nc

Nathan Jones with hair makes me uncomfortable.

Looks like Wayne Rooney and Mark Bosnich. Presumably Bozza whispering something about snorting coke off a lingerie model and then busting out that ******* horrendous laugh of his.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back