Rumour Dayne Zorko & Touk Miller: is there more to it?

Remove this Banner Ad

But the 4th Qtr belonged to the Lions and Voss was magnificent and clearly to all who remained at the end (me being one) knew they had got it wrong. there were 11,000 Lions members who flew down to Melbourne to watch the match (don't laugh that is all our members) and we were booing like crazy as word had got around how they had stuffed the voting up.
I found a backstory in this thread.

Shame on anybody who boos a champion.

I've lived in both states, way more bogans in WA and you guys have the most expensive over rated brewery on the planet, Little Creatures.
Not gonna argue against a brewery which just ripped of Sierra Nevada pale and decided to charge about as much.

Backstory or no backstory it would appear that Zorko is a just a good old fashioned plonker. I’d cringe if my captain ever conducted himself the way Zorko has at the end of the last two games v GC.
Good old fashioned plonker who is ripping it apart. Wish we had another three of him.

Honestly, Zorko comes across like a bit of a knob on the field (often arguing with or complaining to umpires, little wrestles, etc.), so that may be why Miller doesn't like him. Then again, Zorko's behaviour could just be a product of or sour grapes stemming from being tagged or beaten. That could be all there is to it.
You have watched him recently, yes?

Check the date I made the comment, too. I was basing that on what I'd seen of him up until then.

What's the point of digging up posts from months ago, when situations and behaviours can change?
Sorry didn’t realise there was a statute of limitations on commenting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry didn’t realise there was a statute of limitations on commenting.

Well if you're questioning the validity of my viewpoint on something, and bringing recency into the discussion, it helps for my original comment and opinion to be recent, too. Obviously a player's actions and opinions on them can change in 3-4 months time in between.

Still no backstory 😕 Not even a single poster making up something funny. I'm losing faith in Big Footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back