Rumour Dayne Zorko & Touk Miller: is there more to it?

Who cares really ? No one likes taggers they are the cockroaches of footy and Zorko needs to get over it

Enough said !

End

Miller is ripper of of a person. Does a lot of good stuff for the club.

Actually saw him empty the woolies fridge of magnum ice creams for a kids day recently.

Can only assume Zorko is an absolute ****head for Miller to have such a rivalry with.
I heard Touk called him a jerk on the field. So you can hardly blame Dayne for retaliating for the entire match.

I interpreted that moment completely differently. IMO Buckley felt embarrassed to be singled out for his efforts one iota more than his 21 teammates who'd played out of their skins in an epic battle. Something along the lines of "I'm hurting just as much as you blokes and I didn't come here to win this medal, I came to lift up that cup and I failed".
If I recall, up to that year the Best and fairest was voted on at 3 Qtr time so they could have it engraved for the end of the match. Buckley and Voss were neck and neck to 3Qtr time and given it was close they gave it to Buckley. But the 4th Qtr belonged to the Lions and Voss was magnificent and clearly to all who remained at the end (me being one) knew they had got it wrong. there were 11,000 Lions members who flew down to Melbourne to watch the match (don't laugh that is all our members) and we were booing like crazy as word had got around how they had stuffed the voting up. When announced we were just giving it to Collingwood. Oh yeah the 80,000 or so Collingwood members had all left, it was 10 degrees and freezing cold for Queenslanders and we were singing like no one was listening.

The idea that he ripped it off from around his neck in disgust is laughable.

In the 02 granny, were they giving out Runner up medals? Do they still do that.

I thought i read somewhere he gave his runner up medal away (to a supporter on the day), rather not have a RU medal after coming up that short.

Honestly, Zorko comes across like a bit of a knob on the field (often arguing with or complaining to umpires, little wrestles, etc.), so that may be why Miller doesn't like him. Then again, Zorko's behaviour could just be a product of or sour grapes stemming from being tagged or beaten. That could be all there is to it.

Just two little bitches at irrelevant clubs

:)