PS4 Days Gone

I really loved it havnt gone back on since I finished the story, played for a while after
Yeah once I have finished it I don't think I will go back and play it again.

But as far as the game itself goes I think it is pretty good.

The music on the ride out of Iron Mikes camp when you go nomad again is really gripping

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
The soundtrack for this game is incredible, should give it a listen.

As for the game, I’ve been in and out and have struggled to really ‘enjoy’ it. It’s a good game but not great, I wanna finish the main story though.

yeah its a real wtf moment, i went though all this for that just keep playing lol
Yeah it seems a bit better now I have played a few missions since that scene.

But just before that scene I started to think it would be his wife, then when it was I was like wtf is this bullshit?

Finally finished.

The last quarter of the storyline where you have to kill 4-5 hordes are ******* hard.

And that last mission seemed to go for like an hour

But alas it is finally finished. Overall a really good and enjoyable game but could have been a bit shorter

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Oct 4, 2006
The hood
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This game is brilliant IMO. I love the pace of it, such a good story too. If any video game could translate into a great tv show this would be it.

Totally agree. It has to be the most underrated game of the generation, at least from a review point.

How could reviewers not give it the credit it deserves. It does everything perfectly. And the story is especially good.

I have enjoyed it twice as much as red dead 2.

Been playing it the last few weeks. I agree with those of you saying it keeps getting better as you go through the game. I’d put it in my top 100 games ever, probably; a 7.5-8/10.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Alright, 30 bucks on the PSN now so I'll pull the trigger. Hopefully its not to jump scary.

From a fellow sook it's not scary. A bit eerie at times but it's just an open world zombie thing. I think at $30 it's a good buy. I've been thinking about this game a bit lately and I think I'll give it another crack soon. I got it full price day one but I think I was suffering from open world fatigue at the time (had just piled huge hours into AC Odyssey and other stuff), and while this game is far from bad, I just didn't find it amazing enough that I could push through it. I'll give it a fairer go sometime soon though. Will probably have to start again though, I hate restarting games halfway through that I haven't touched in ages. grr!

Well there was 2 or 3 jump scares in the first mission but I saw em coming so it wasn't to bad. Those that have finished, of you had to guess, what percentage of the game takes place at night?

tombomb

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
The game wasn't perfect. I though the plot was a pretty major misfire. The whole relationship with his wife felt so flat to me.

You spend like 3 quarters of the game looking for her, supposedly thinking she is dead and then you finally find her and she is like 'yeah hi, ill be with you in a minute'. I get that she was kind of pretending not to know him, but it was still really weird.

Well I just turned a 10 minute long mission into an hour plus as I was determined to either wait out or kill the horde I accidently attacked to a Nero site in a mission area. There was a ******* speaker in the tree.

Side note, roughly how far in am I?

I've just done the missions where

I get boozer a blade for his arm and I burned down the church. And found out from obrien Sarah lived but probably died in the horde attack

Edit: just flooded the camp

Last edited:
Well I just turned a 10 minute long mission into an hour plus as I was determined to either wait out or kill the horde I accidently attacked to a Nero site in a mission area. There was a ******* speaker in the tree.

Side note, roughly how far in am I?

I've just done the missions where

I get boozer a blade for his arm and I burned down the church. And found out from obrien Sarah lived but probably died in the horde attack

Edit: just flooded the camp
many many more hours to go

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Picked this up on the PS store's monthly freebies. Genuinely enjoying it I have to say. The dialogue leaves a bit to be desired but the world is great to explore and the Nero checkpoints aren't ridiculously difficult to conquer - minus the train carriage one. Still haven't cleared that horde yet. I didn't realise you could destroy speakers before doing anything else at that one.

Back