Remove this Banner Ad

Days since premiership calculator

(Log in to remove this ad.)

51 / 3 goals =

1475718742573.jpg

The score in our finals win over the Weagles was 118 to 52

Our leading goal kicker in 1940 was Charlie Page with 52

Essendon's lowest score against us was 23 points in 1955 at the Western Oval
One of our 'biggest wins' was v Melbourne was last year, 153 to 55 - 9th biggest winning margin

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to seeing our latest cup engraved. Anyone know if it's been done yet?

Not happening til March. Still on its tour. According to my secret benefactor who invited me to her house to hold the cup, it will be toured around into next year, then mounted and engraved in March and put behind glass in the Bulldog museum at Whitten Oval.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not happening til March. Still on its tour. According to my secret benefactor who invited me to her house to hold the cup, it will be toured around into next year, then mounted and engraved in March and put behind glass in the Bulldog museum at Whitten Oval.

Is there a schedule for the cup's tour, and is it possible to view to, so as to know if and when it is coming to my city, or a city that's nearby?

I think the following website answers my question.

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/season/finals/cup-tour

There's been over 4500 expressions of interest, the majority of which will miss out cos........do the math. I registered my school a week after the GF... my "friend" I visited to hold the cup said we had no chance. They really should take this page down as it's giving false hope. I've noticed it's visited a few shopping centres from posts I've seen on Facebook but generally the locations are schools and local businesses not open to public access. I don't think they're advertising it's locations for security reasons. I was sworn to secrecy before and 2 days after my lucky opportunity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Darren Stanley - 58. Other than Libbas run in 60, we've reached the end of the obscure high numbered Footscray players to commemorate our Premiership drought! Gonna be fun after the obvious '61 reference coming up on Thursday. I'm thinking high draft picks, goalkicker totals, point margins, horror years will be a good start.

Darren Stanley - 58. Other than Libbas run in 60, we've reached the end of the obscure high numbered Footscray players to commemorate our Premiership drought! Gonna be fun after the obvious '61 reference coming up on Thursday. I'm thinking high draft picks, goalkicker totals, point margins, horror years will be a good start.

Doug Hawkins also played a half wearing number 60. His Number 7 was torn from his back. Not sure of the year but i remember it was out at Waverley. Anyone else remember?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back