Days since premiership calculator

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Does he own a pub?
Back in the day I did have a beer with him in the old Club on Lygon St I think it was called the Down under Club, it used be an VFL\AFL hangout then and he became one of my favourites due to the Fosters Lager ads and his name.
I can still see him marking everything that came his way back in the 80s at the Western\Whitten oval

worbod

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2008
Bendigo
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool

Harry Frei
played 6 games for Footscray in 1973. Better known for his cricketing exploits, Frei played 37 first class matches for Queensland during the 1980s. His first class debut was versus the touring England team in 1982-83. In the team for his bowling ability, Frei's first innings saw him smack 57 runs off an attack featuring Bob Willis, Ian Botham and Norman Cowans. His fifty came up off 24 balls and 12 scoring strokes. Later, Frei took David Gower's wicket in both innings.

HF.PNG

It's a shame this could not have occurred tomorrow because then we could have had Frei Day on Friday.

Attachments

• HF.PNG
    HF.PNG
    19.9 KB · Views: 19

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Struggling for pictures now but all hail two "great" no. 42s, Gary Walpole and Lynton Fitzpatrick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How'd you forget the great premiership hero Liam Picken? :D

The Original Swooper

Premiership Player
Mar 11, 2007
3rd house on the left
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
OFC FC
I'm living in the past, man! I'm still looking forward to honouring Raunik, Ballantyne and Mick Shepperbottom in coming days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rarely did a kid back in those days attract as much hype as Mick Shep. I thought he was set to be a gun. Disappointed yet again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back