News Days Since Last Bulldogs Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Days since premiership calculator

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please let the real footy start now... I can't stand it anymore. I've been scouring BigFooty for months now looking for something worthwhile to pass the time away and have become mildly obsessed with the Lookalikes thread and the poetry trolling thread on the main board.
I need help... I'm going insane
Arrrrghhhhh...

The first time we kicked 20 goals in a game at the MCG, our score was 23.14 (152) vs Melbourne in round 9, 1951. EJ kicked 5 goals in his 7th game and we won by 103 points.

The aggregate of our grand final triumph of 1954: 15.12 (102) to 7.9 (51).
Of course, if you know your Bulldogs history, you will be aware this aggregate repeated itself with the exact same scores when we played Melbourne in round 13, 1977.

Of course, if you know your Bulldogs history, you will be aware this aggregate repeated itself with the exact same scores when we played Melbourne in round 13, 1977.

Oh of course o_O

No idea where you get all this stuff mate, if it's not a trivia book then you should write one

This seems to be a number for goal kickers.
Jack Collins played 154 games and was the first Bulldog to top the league's goal kicking.
Simon Beasley also played 154 games and is our highest ever goal kicker (575). He passed 60 goals in seven successive seasons.
The other Bulldog with 154 games is Jim Edmond, who booted a useful 226 goals.

This seems to be a number for goal kickers.
Jack Collins played 154 games and was the first Bulldog to top the league's goal kicking.
Simon Beasley also played 154 games and is our highest ever goal kicker (575). He passed 60 goals in seven successive seasons.
The other Bulldog with 154 games is Jim Edmond, who booted a useful 226 goals.

Your tireless work in this thread is extremely appreciated mate.

Oh of course o_O

No idea where you get all this stuff mate, if it's not a trivia book then you should write one
Your tireless work in this thread is extremely appreciated mate.

I generally use the well known AFL Tables website to trawl through our club stats if I see that it's late in the day and nobody has posted anything yet. Some numbers I will know something for and others I don't. But I see Fossie32 is still the leading contributor at this point. He's still leading the marathon.

I generally use the well known AFL Tables website to trawl through our club stats if I see that it's late in the day and nobody has posted anything yet. Some numbers I will know something for and others I don't. But I see Fossie32 is still the leading contributor at this point. He's still leading the marathon.
Nah I bow to your quality contributions

Teach-your-dog-to-bow-down.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another aggregate oddity versus Melbourne: In our 155th game versus Melbourne, in round 4, 2012, the aggregate was 155.
Western Bulldogs 13.10 (88) vs. Melbourne 9.13 (67).

Ian Bryant and Laurie Sandilands both played 160 games for the Dogs

Jaimee Lambert 7.

Is 160cm
Small in stature but plays with enormous amounts of heart. Tough-as-nails, uncompromising inside midfielder who is at her best at stoppages.

Our highest score with EJ as coach. We managed it in his final season, kicking 22.31 (163) in round 15, 1971 versus North Melbourne.

Our highest score with EJ as coach. We managed it in his final season, kicking 22.31 (163) in round 15, 1971 versus North Melbourne.
The year before I started going to watch them boooo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back