News Days Since Last Bulldogs Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Days since premiership calculator

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The number of games played by Wally Donald, a back-man in our 1954 premiership players. He kicked only one goal in his career, giving him a goal kicking average of 0.0048.

I have just recently noticed some of the detail in the photo I posted above. Is that Kelvin Templeton in the foreground? He seems to have a policeman on his left hand side.

I have just recently noticed some of the detail in the photo I posted above. Is that Kelvin Templeton in the foreground? He seems to have a policeman on his left hand side.
Yes that's him. Straight after the game he was arrested for cruelty to animals.

The amount of goals kicked from 200 games from one of our all time greats, Norm Ware.

Peter Street handballed the ball 220 times wearing WB colours over the course of his career.

The number of games played by Alby Morrison. He was the first Bulldog to play in 100 wins and when he retired he held our record for most games and most goals (369).

Its 240 days since we had the footy world on her side. And now we are hated I never thought id see the day that everyone hate us. I'm not gonna lie I get a smile watching other team fans rip in to us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1981_Mercedes_Benz_240D_Diesel_W123_Sedan_Rear_1.jpg

I hope I haven't confused anybody with my post for day 238. I posted it on Sunday instead of Saturday, but did state in my post that this was what I was doing. Therefore I am quite sure today should be day 241 instead of 242. Sorry about that.

Smart.jpg

Last edited:
Great Idea for a thread

Would do one ourselves but numbers of relevance will be hard to find in the 13,000s

Today, 314 is the number of handballs Mathew Boyd had in 2008 and tommorrow is the number of kicks he had in the same year.

Scott West had 314 handballs in 2004.

13,000?
Perhaps the number of hairs Bartlett had on his head during the 1980 grand final?

Obviously, the number of games played by E.J. Whitten.
I can remember when The Sunday Footy Show first began. In one of the early shows, EJ and Sam Newman were having a friendly disagreement, which led to Sam asking EJ, "Is it true when they looked up your family tree they found there were people still living in it?"
EJ replied, "I hear they looked up your family tree and found out it was a cactus. It was full of pricks."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back