News Days Since Last Bulldogs Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Days since premiership calculator

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have posted this yesterday but became too interested in listening to the game versus the Saints and forgot about it.

238 is our highest score in any grade when we kicked 37.16 (238) against St Kilda in the reserves in round 2, 1992.
In 2017 we'd kick 16.37 under the roof.

Terry Wheeler took 323 marks in his career

7128d9a95d959396038cfab64464f7d4--poster-football-doggies.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Our last day as Premiers of Australasia and by extension the World.

I was half tempted to cycle to Richmond and join the Coodabeen's at the 'G, but it's somebody else's party now.

We'll be back

The good news is, here in Florida, I can invite me friends over for a Grand Final party, show them all a replay of last years game and they will not know the difference. I can pretend that we are reigning premieres for a whole 'nother year. In fact, if I give them enough alcohol, I can probly get us to a fourpeat before anybody catches on that they are seeing the same game every year.

The good news is, here in Florida, I can invite me friends over for a Grand Final party, show them all a replay of last years game and they will not know the difference. I can pretend that we are reigning premieres for a whole 'nother year. In fact, if I give them enough alcohol, I can probly get us to a fourpeat before anybody catches on that they are seeing the same game every year.
Hahah nice work!!

Great Idea for a thread

Would do one ourselves but numbers of relevance will be hard to find in the 13,000s

Today, 314 is the number of handballs Mathew Boyd had in 2008 and tommorrow is the number of kicks he had in the same year.

Scott West had 314 handballs in 2004.

Enjoy starting from 1 mate

The number of senior games played by EJ: 321 VFL games, 15 night games and 29 for Victoria.
Spooky that EJ would feature in a milestone number

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1006 days

Shackattack is the 1006th Bulldog to play for us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back