Universal Love DBJ re-signs!

wayne-thumbs-up.gif

Aug 22, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Great announcement has clearly been the highlight this year along with the glimpses of best 22 potential we've seen from Austin, Howard, Clurey & the improvement of Pittard, Impey & Ebert finding a role that suits him going forward.

Going to be great watching him develop for us in the coming years, can't wait to see Bonner debut as I think they're both going to be long term main stays of our backline in the future.

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
Well deserved by the DBJ...alot of us had written the kid off around this time last year!
ahem... guilty :(. There's his leg speed and the fact he hates to burn the ball. He's good below the knees and just plays the ball.
No histrionics, a likeable 'dude' (watched the Big Lewbowski again last night) who is only going to get better.
Congratz for proving me and some/many others :rolleyes: wrong. There is a certain charm/charisma about him too.
He pulled off a neat move at the MCG this year on the near side wing that had Brownie singing his praises.
For those who see his mistakes remember it's his 1st year. Happy for ya m8.
One of my daughters thinks he's pretty easy on the eye too.

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
One of the only good news stories of the year. Congratulations to him and well deserved. Now we need to him continually improve each year.
At a minimum his tank will improve, he visibly hit a wall 2 or 3 weeks ago. Add some tank and a bit more muscle and plenty to look forward to.

Back