Universal Love DBJ re-signs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Darcy Byrne-Jones has signed with Port until the end of 2018.

darcybyrnejones620.jpg
dbjj.jpg

ahem... guilty :(. There's his leg speed and the fact he hates to burn the ball. He's good below the knees and just plays the ball.
No histrionics, a likeable 'dude' (watched the Big Lewbowski again last night) who is only going to get better.
Congratz for proving me and some/many others :rolleyes: wrong. There is a certain charm/charisma about him too.
He pulled off a neat move at the MCG this year on the near side wing that had Brownie singing his praises.
For those who see his mistakes remember it's his 1st year. Happy for ya m8.
One of my daughters thinks he's pretty easy on the eye too.

Me too, when DBJ made a very half hearted tackle on the wing against the tingle's magoos at Balaklava last season, I thought at the time, that once he was out of contract it would be DCM time.

He appears to be one of those blokes that looks much better at the higher level.
Happy to say he definitely proved me wrong! ;)

Very happy with this. Keen for Port to acquire a collection of skilful players that are reliable. Players you can trust when the heat is on instead of expecting the worst outcome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, he got asked if he was getting ready for mad monday.

SR: "So Darce since you've got a fancy name and a private school education and all that I'll bet you'll be dressing up as a Woolly..."

5AA Producer: *shakes head and waves arms frantically*

SR: "...ah, er Mammoth?!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back