Movie DC Extended Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember my heart sinking when they posted the first photo of Leto. Don’t know what to make of it but the brief footage of him dancing is intriguing. I’m interested.

Can’t believe they’re going to keep Leto’s take going in other forms though. If this is good and Leto continues to suck it’ll cause them massive headaches.

I remember my heart sinking when they posted the first photo of Leto. Don’t know what to make of it but the brief footage of him dancing is intriguing. I’m interested.

Can’t believe they’re going to keep Leto’s take going in other forms though. If this is good and Leto continues to suck it’ll cause them massive headaches.

I think Leto’s Joker is done. It’s just not conceivable to have two concurrent versions of the character in different films.

Very confusing to the general public to know who fits where, especially with an underperforming universe such as the current DC one.

There’s no confirmed future films involving Leto, just speculation around Sirens, SS 2 etc. Neither which would centrally involve him, which IMO was a catastrophic mistake with Suicide Squad.

He was reduced to a cameo essentially, heavily cut down in the editing process. And to begin with, he should have been the main target of the Squad and the film should have gone into his and Harley’s murdering of Grayson. Ridiculous missed opportunities.

The stand alone Joaquin Phoenix version to me says Leto is done. Which, like Cavill, would be completely understandable. They deserved more than what their characters were given.

Make a Jason Todd movie. From death by joker to lazurus pit to Red Hood in his current form.
Hero to mourned hero. Revitalised as an anti-hero.
Lotsa scope there.

They could have and teased it but it doesnt work without Batman and since his current status is god knows what cant see it happening until they make a call to replace Afleck or clean the slate

They could have and teased it but it doesnt work without Batman and since his current status is god knows what cant see it happening until they make a call to replace Afleck or clean the slate

Yes was going to say something similar. Any inclusion of say Huntress, Oracle etc is definitely contingent upon what (if any) involvement Batman has in the future slate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which reminds me if they went Helena Wayne Huntress path they would also have to introduce an older Catwoman which could have easily tied in with Aflecks older Batman.

They could still do that I guess. That could work without him with Catwoman there.
Helps em keep the movie all female too

Yes was going to say something similar. Any inclusion of say Huntress, Oracle etc is definitely contingent upon what (if any) involvement Batman has in the future slate.
One can only dream.
Send the current clowns responsible for the deplorable handling of the cinematic Dc universe to the Lazurus pit.

Winstead played McClane’s daughter in Die Hard 4 and was the lead in TV series Braindead which I quite enjoyed but only lasted a dozen or so episodes. She was also very good in Fargo.
I’m not a fan of most of Hollywood starlets but I like Mary so I hope the film doesn’t follow the fate of most DC films and is enjoyable.

I was iffy before but now Im ******* sold. That looks very good. See DC not hard when you put a decent director in charge.

Seeing Nicole Kidman kicking ass was not something I had ever imagined.

Keep the dream alive.........

latest

The concept had me the beginning, Orm v Arthur for the trident. But this definitely gets me more pumped, that was damn good viewing.

The concern is though with DC that too much was shown in the trailers or the best scenes (ie, that rooftop action set piece was ******* brilliant).

Manta looking on point and that last shot in orange holding the trident, * yes.

The concept had me the beginning, Orm v Arthur for the trident. But this definitely gets me more pumped, that was damn good viewing.

The concern is though with DC that too much was shown in the trailers or the best scenes (ie, that rooftop action set piece was ******* brilliant).

Manta looking on point and that last shot in orange holding the trident, **** yes.

As long as they dont show more. Im cool with what they showed because its actually good and they needed to show us something good for obvious reasons.

The music and camera work in that chase was fantastic:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back