Movie DC Extended Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

They should forget about the JL movie(s) and just move on with standalone franchises.
Agree.. Build the foundations and actually try get decent individual movies first, if successful then can try Justice League again.

If they ever go back to doing 'serious' movies, they should watch The Handmaid's Tale to see how something can be dark and not an eyesore at the same time.

Excitement kicking in

The more and more I see of this, the better it’s shaping up. Probably don’t need to see anything more of it now, keen to see the final movie.

The visuals and colour palette etc just looks much more appealing, aesthetically speaking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have only watched the first trailer and that featurette, which I don’t think really gives much away.

I’ve avoided that 5-7 minute trailer like the plague however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have only watched the first trailer and that featurette, which I don’t think really gives much away.

I’ve avoided that 5-7 minute trailer like the plague however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That long trailer is actually fantastic, I was worried that too much would be revealed (ie, Doomsday). But you don’t have much to worry about with that one, just a few extended moments in the movie (including one action set piece that looks brilliant).

The final trailer that just dropped a few days ago can probably be skipped. I didn’t feel I needed to see it but couldn’t resist anyway. I did enjoy the score though and hope that’s a sample of the music in the actual film.

Either way, I’m ready for this. Really hoping it delivers.

Reviews starting to drop for this as well as box office numbers has made 107 mil in 4 days so the 4th highest superhero opening in China behind venom and 2 avengers movies

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottm...illion-and-tops-justice-league-and-logan/amp/

As for reviews metacritic is all over the place but most seem to have it as one of the top 3 dc eu movies

Ign and rotten tomatoes has it about 7.5/75

More harsh critics calling it a wannabe thor movie

Forbes think it’s the hit dc need expecting it to make 800-900 mil min and as much as 1.4bil

Didn’t realise China was getting it first, decent numbers though considering.

Currently at 73% on RT. That’s elite for a DCEU film.

Still two weeks to go until it’s released here. Can’t recall the last time there was such a lag between an international release and an Australian release date for a film like this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back