Movie DC Extended Universe - News, updates and discussion

A lot of them will probably get hyped up as badass characters, then get killed off instantly

Surely they wouldnt do that! They've never had a history of that!

Sequal/reboot.

Kind of like bumblebee was a prequal/reboot.

Interesting, I suspect as much when they had Margot coming back for the eyecandy.

Supposedly 4 originals coming back.

Harley, Boomerang, Flag and Waller so I would say it's definitely a sequal but the way it's done could also be a reboot if they decide.

I assume they'll have to explain the missing members in some way, surely

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
I assume they'll have to explain the missing members in some way, surely

Easy, it’s been done many times before.

1225139.gif

She's riding the success of The Wolf of Wall Street forever.

This movie being made is a no brainer, SS made money and she was lauded for her performance (god knows why, personally felt she was shocking) and sadly this movie will also make money even if the critics pan it.

This movie being made is a no brainer, SS made money and she was lauded for her performance (god knows why, personally felt she was shocking) and sadly this movie will also make money even if the critics pan it.

Because critics are dumb just look at the latest chappelle stand up on Netflix.

Marvel for the most part took smaller scale actors and made them stars, dc seem desperate to shoehorn stars into roles

Because critics are dumb just look at the latest chappelle stand up on Netflix.

Marvel for the most part took smaller scale actors and made them stars, dc seem desperate to shoehorn stars into roles

I think DC has been doing better of late luckily this isnt a connected universe really anymore so the movie can be skipped easily and I think alot will.

I think DC has been doing better of late luckily this isnt a connected universe really anymore so the movie can be skipped easily and I think alot will.

I'll still download it

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon

Less than they wanted. Hence ******* off half the cast for the 2021 soft reboot.

Back