News De Goey Charged With Indecent Assault

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys have no evidence and have declared him guilty.

sh*t news, but let’s wait and see what’s alleged
Actually I was reading the thread more along the lines of people just being tired of so many negative incidents happening to our club - this year Beam's continuing saga, Lumumba, Steele Sidebottom and now this allegation against De Goey. This club just has a habit of eating itself from the inside, whilst sustaining more than our fair share of season ending injuries. Whether guilty or not, this is just another sleeper removed from the line that is threatening to derail our season.

Are you afraid of being unnecessarily nannied? (Unfortunately the hotel guard fiasco punched a big hole in my Daniel Andrews' nannying theory. Now it seems we weren't nannied as much as we should have been!)
I blame all you randy Victorians.I mean really,having sex with security guards while in lockdown?What were they thinking?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s not turn on each other. Collingwood will get through this and we will see better days.
I see posters turning on the club and players, as well as our persistent run of serious injuries, rather than each other. Collingwood may get through it but history tells us we will just get more of the same.

I think he's been excellent, really solid, but I get the impression he's playing a more structural role without the free reign that he's had previously. So we're not the flamboyant running and receiving. Might just be fitness.
Given his greatest strength and our greatest need from him is his run from the backline, anything less than that is a failure in my opinion, particularly now we have lost the mobility of Jeremy Howe. If his fitness is not up to scratch he should not be playing.

Has he been charged with incident assailt or sexual assault if they’ve reported the wrong thing I hope he sues the * out of someone. The media in this country are the lowest of the low these days.

either is not good and I hope the truth whatever that is comes out and appropriate punishment is given.

Has he been charged with incident assailt or sexual assault if they’ve reported the wrong thing I hope he sues the fu** out of someone. The media in this country are the lowest of the low these days.

either is not good and I hope the truth whatever that is comes out and appropriate punishment is given.

Indecent assault, because it happened in 2015. But if he did the exact same thing he is accused of this weekend, he’d be charged with sexual assault.

Basically under Victorian law since 2015 they are the same thing.

Are you afraid of being unnecessarily nannied? (Unfortunately the hotel guard fiasco punched a big hole in my Daniel Andrews' nannying theory. Now it seems we weren't nannied as much as we should have been!)

No, not unnecessarily nannied - agree, not as much as we should have been!
More so people don’t want to bring topics up/discuss is what my reference was - the ‘inquiry’ is now the default for answering questions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back