Rumour Busted De Goey De Gone - Signs on with Pies until 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hodge .018 or was he over the legal limit?

Stop and take your brown and gold glasses off, you’re trying to justify Luke hodge who was over the legal limit at .068 by making up a number.

At .018 he wouldn’t have got fined and 10 points
Of course he was and he was punished for it with a fine and a loss 10 points. De Goey will be copping a 6+ month driving ban.

What Hodge did was bad but in my eyes and in the eyes of the law what De Goey did was much worse

Of course he was and he was punished for it with a fine and a loss 10 points. De Goey will be copping a 6+ month driving ban.

What Hodge did was bad but in my eyes and in the eyes of the law what De Goey did was much worse
Get ya biased goggles off as Hodge was worse as an Afl captain in his 30's with a wife and three or so children he didn't think about before hoping behind the wheel, He should know better. Sorry but Hodge was worse because he was also the face and brand of the AFL and Hawthorn football club as one of the biggest role models the game has had...

Jake Stringer’s ponytail is very much in the present.
Absolutely seamless transition into the black and red I’d say.
Yeah. I'll give you that one and best not to mention the butterflion on his chest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That photo proves that playing AFL inflames your ergo.
They are 2 ugly mo-fo's that think their s**t dont stink because they can kick a footy.

Well I'd say being a professional sportsman is a more worthy achievement to be proud of than just being born good looking.

why was the other thread about the NEW De Goey rumour deleted? Shall we talk about it here instead?

Or did the Collingwood cleaners come in and ensure it was removed?

Who are the Collingwood cleaners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back