Rumour Busted De Goey De Gone - Signs on with Pies until 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don’t they usually get locked rather than deleted?
I can't speak for another board.
However, (hypothetically) if a certain poster, (who was a known troll) posted on our board I'd delete the thread.

However, (hypothetically) if a certain poster, (who was a known troll) posted on our board I'd deleted the thread.
A quick look on here shows that most threads that turn out to have not much meat behind them, tend to get locked a left behind.

However, (hypothetically) if a certain poster, (who was a known troll) posted on our board I'd delete the thread.

Would you give such a poster The Finger?

The rumour is complete and utter bull****. Delete or lock this thread already

An excerpt from Derm's article in the HS yesterday:

I hope Jordan doesn’t mind me divulging this, but I know that last weekend after the St Kilda game he was on hand once again, late at night, handing out meals and spending time with those less fortunate.

The kicker on this is I’m led to believe that Collingwood’s mandated community service time ran out several weeks ago. In essence he had finished his sentence yet he still went to do this charity work because he felt it was the right thing to do.

I hope Jordan doesn’t mind me divulging this, but I know that last weekend after the St Kilda game he was on hand once again, late at night, handing out meals and spending time with those less fortunate.

The kicker on this is I’m led to believe that Collingwood’s mandated community service time ran out several weeks ago. In essence he had finished his sentence yet he still went to do this charity work because he felt it was the right thing to do.

Good to hear the kid is finding his way.

sylvieMFC read post slowly....

what a spontaneous tribute and character reference, it is a coincidental miracle!

while i am extremely cynical about derm just happening to mention it, well done JDG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knuckle sandwiches?

Ricky Nixon ran with this rumour too but promptly backtracked when not one of his sources could provide proof or anything other than a cheap anecdote.
If it was true, it would be known by all.

Where in my post did I use the word "genuine"? Nowhere. I mentioned that several sources here on this board had also heard the rumour. I questioned why the original thread was deleted. Get it right, yeah?

I heard it from a Collingwood supporter, no less. They trusted their source.

And LOL at Derm's comment. I suppose the food van hands out meals all night long, well past the closing time of certain late night venues? Anyone who believes that obviously has not fed the homeless before.

Where in my post did I use the word "genuine"? Nowhere. I mentioned that several sources here on this board had also heard the rumour. I questioned why the original thread was deleted. Get it right, yeah?

And LOL at Derm's comment. I suppose the food van hands out meals all night long, well past the closing time of certain late night venues? Anyone who believes that obviously has not fed the homeless before.
Mate you wouldn't even know about feeding the homeless because ya to busy driving land rovers up to the snow every weekend ☺

Every night there is a food van for homeless at about 11pm outside the vic market. There's also one outside Flinders street station at 11.30pm on a friday night.

Every night there is a food van for homeless at about 11pm outside the vic market. There's also one outside Flinders street station at 11.30pm on a friday night.
So if you order takeaway from the Vic market one you could still make Flinders st by 11.30.

No? Nowhere??? Try this - A genuine one of yours:
From the "Bolton to be Sacked" thread...nowhere at all eh??...genuine quote:rolleyes:
(Obviously a relevant thread to post a De Goey rumour??:drunk:)

The De Goey punch-on rumour is a genuine rumour, if ya get what i mean. Many different sources have heard it. We don't know if it's true (obviously) but the rumour also suggests that Collingwood is doing everything in its power to prevent it from breaking out in the media as it would mean they'd have to sack him. I don't think clubs genuinely care about their players playing up, just the general backlash that always follows.

I notice the De Goey thread has now been deleted - giving credence to the second part of the rumour outlined above.
Post by: sylvieMFC, Wednesday at 11:19 AM in forum: Scandals and Rumours

I have seen your posts regarding this rumour all over BigFooty so it not surprising this was from one of your posts from another thread.
Sorry if I can't keep up with where I have read your lies, but I did remember your "genuine rumour" reference.
You have posted this rumour so often you have managed to forget what BS you have said previously.:p
You were even bemoaning the deletion of an earlier De Goey rumour thread FFS.
You are obviously determined to keep the rumour going by repeated posts across several threads or using it to troll Collingwood...quite pathetic really...
...get a life.

Last edited:

And LOL at Derm's comment. I suppose the food van hands out meals all night long , well past the closing time of certain late night venues? Anyone who believes that obviously has not fed the homeless before.

sylvieMFC
You are obviously unaware about homeless charity work and think it smart taking potshots. How low can you get?
Maybe you could help out if you get off your arse and stop spreading malicious gossip. Not everyone gets fed by a silver spoon.
There are volunteers and various charities in places all over Melbourne and food vans out nearly ever night.

*You seem to think that De Goey went clubbing or went to a venue after his charity work and got into some sort of altercation? What crap.
*Time, date, place, venue - put up or shut up - I'm calling you out as a bullshitting liar.
*Stop giving the "I have a good source but I don't know if it's true or not" rubbish.
*Your "source" should be able to at least provide you with the date/night or the venue where this is supposed to have happened.
(..or if you still believe them I am a Collingwood supporter too and I have a diamond mine in Africa which I'm prepared to sell you real cheap);)
*It's easy to fabricate rumours - you couldn't even recall what you posted before re "genuine rumour"
*Calling your bluff - details/proof or piss off and stop posting lies.

Posting rumours is fine - but to keep posting the same 'rumour' over and over without any further detail or substantiation and trumping it around trolling boards with it like it was fact is boring, repetitive and pathetic. Repeating a lie over and over doesn't make it true. Easy to verify if you give details - that's why you provide none.

Anyway...well done on your volunteer work De Goey.
Info for those who care:
(better than spreading malicious gossip)

Food Vans - Melbourne (up to date as far as I am aware)

Food Van
Queen Victoria Markets (Peel St end)
Sandwiches, assorted hot food, soup
10.30 11.00 pm every night

Rosie's Van
Flinders Street Station
provides free food, tea, coffee,
Wednesday 8.30 pm-10.30 pm,
Friday 9.15 11.30 pm.

St Vincent de Paul Soup Van
King William Street (rear Fitzroy Police Station)
Free food and coffee
every night, approx 8.00 pm

Open Family bus
Crn Flinders and Swanston Sts
Free food coffee & tea
Tues, Thu, Sat 9.00-12pm

Matthew Talbot Soup Van
Serves free soup, tea, coffee, and sandwiches every night of the week
All Saints Church (Fitzroy) at 8.00 pm,
Hanover 52 Haig St (Southbank) at 9.45 pm,
Hotham Hotel (cnr Spencer & Flinders Streets at 10.30 pm and
Victoria Market (end of Peel Street at 10.30 -11.00 pm.)

This is not an exhaustive list - there are food distributions in St Kilda and other suburbs and regional centres run by various charities (and even assisted by 'rescued food' from some restaurants, markets, supermarkets and companies via FareShare and Secondbite) and "Meals on Wheels" for the elderly, poor and disabled to residences during the day.

Vinnies run a soup van in Footscray and the West too.
https://www.vinnies.org.au/page/Find_Help/VIC/Food/Footscray_Soup_Van/

There are also night watch officers from the Salvo's which work with the homeless from 11pm to 7am - (thank you Melbourne614 - thank God for the Salvo's)

There is also a charity that distributes sleeping bags to the homeless. It is bloody cold on the streets:
http://www.sleepingbagsforhomelessness.org.au/faq/

There is another "private" charity that has been anonymously distributing blankets at all times of the night to those sleeping rough. (I believe they are also on BF - you know who you are - thanks matey - good work:thumbsu: - every little bit helps...)

Donate your time if you can, swing past and say hi or make a donation...it's a humbling but rewarding experience.

Last edited:
sylvieMFC
You are obviously unaware about homeless charity work and think it smart taking potshots. How low can you get?
Maybe you could help out if you get off your arse and stop spreading malicious gossip. Not everyone gets fed by a silver spoon.
There are volunteers and various charities in places all over Melbourne and food vans out nearly ever night.

*You seem to think that De Goey went clubbing or went to a venue after his charity work and got into some sort of altercation? What crap.
*Time, date, place, venue - put up or shut up - I'm calling you out as a bullshitting liar.
*Stop giving the "I have a good source but I don't know if it's true or not" rubbish.
*Your "source" should be able to at least provide you with the date/night or the venue where this is supposed to have happened.
(..or if you still believe them I am a Collingwood supporter too and I have a diamond mine in Africa which I'm prepared to sell you real cheap);)
*It's easy to fabricate rumours - you couldn't even recall what you posted before re "genuine rumour"
*Calling your bluff - details/proof or piss off and stop posting lies.

Posting rumours is fine - but to keep posting the same 'rumour' over and over without any further detail or substantiation and trumping it around trolling boards with it like it was fact is boring, repetitive and pathetic. Repeating a lie over and over doesn't make it true. Easy to verify if you give details - that's why you provide none.

Anyway...well done on your volunteer work De Goey.
Info for those who care:
(better than spreading malicious gossip)

Food Vans - Melbourne (up to date as far as I am aware)

Food Van
Queen Victoria Markets (Peel St end)
Sandwiches, assorted hot food, soup
10.30 11.00 pm every night

Rosie's Van
Flinders Street Station
provides free food, tea, coffee,
Wednesday 8.30 pm-10.30 pm,
Friday 9.15 11.30 pm.

St Vincent de Paul Soup Van
King William Street (rear Fitzroy Police Station)
Free food and coffee
every night, approx 8.00 pm

Open Family bus
Crn Flinders and Swanston Sts
Free food coffee & tea
Tues, Thu, Sat 9.00-12pm

Matthew Talbot Soup Van
Serves free soup, tea, coffee, and sandwiches every night of the week
All Saints Church (Fitzroy) at 8.00 pm,
Hanover 52 Haig St (Southbank) at 9.45 pm,
Hotham Hotel (cnr Spencer & Flinders Streets at 10.30 pm and
Victoria Market (end of Peel Street at 10.30 -11.00 pm.)

This is not an exhaustive list - there are food distributions in St Kilda and other suburbs and regional centres run by various charities (and even assisted by 'rescued food' from some restaurants, markets, supermarkets and companies via FareShare and Secondbite) and "Meals on Wheels" for the elderly, poor and disabled to residences during the day.

Vinnies run a soup van in Footscray and the West too.
https://www.vinnies.org.au/page/Find_Help/VIC/Food/Footscray_Soup_Van/

There are also night watch officers from the Salvo's which work with the homeless from 11pm to 7am - (thank you Melbourne614 - thank God for the Salvo's)

There is also a charity that distributes sleeping bags to the homeless. It is bloody cold on the streets:
http://www.sleepingbagsforhomelessness.org.au/faq/

There is another "private" charity that has been anonymously distributing blankets at all times of the night to those sleeping rough. (I believe they are also on BF - you know who you are - thanks matey - good work:thumbsu: - every little bit helps...)

Donate your time if you can, swing past and say hi or make a donation...it's a humbling but rewarding experience.

HAHAHAHAH the part in red is directed at every rumour on this board then, right?

You need calm down or get off BF. Obviously you are too invested in this and need to take a break. This is the Scandals & Rumours forum and your boy - who is no stranger to trouble - has another one circulating about him that I did not start, but have referred to in the Rumours forum.

I am well aware of the work the services available to the homeless as I am professionally involved with a lot of the city's clients.

Anyone can google that list LOL. Doesn't mean you know what you're talking about.

The other shyt you're throwing at me again shows you're too invested.

In case it hasn't crossed your mind, I have not posted the details of this rumour and who the person is going around telling people is because (if it is true) it will be the end of DG's footy career. Allegedly CFC is doing everything in its power to shut it down - as is also part of the rumour - and is obviously somewhat succeeding at the moment. However that does not mean we are not able to discuss the rumour on this board.

Go and take a breather, campaigner.

Last edited:
No? Nowhere??? Try this - A genuine one of yours:
From the "Bolton to be Sacked" thread...nowhere at all eh??...genuine quote:rolleyes:
(Obviously a relevant thread to post a De Goey rumour??:drunk:)

Post by: sylvieMFC, Wednesday at 11:19 AM in forum: Scandals and Rumours

I have seen your posts regarding this rumour all over BigFooty so it not surprising this was from one of your posts from another thread.
Sorry if I can't keep up with where I have read your lies, but I did remember your "genuine rumour" reference.
You have posted this rumour so often you have managed to forget what BS you have said previously.:p
You were even bemoaning the deletion of an earlier De Goey rumour thread FFS.
You are obviously determined to keep the rumour going by repeated posts across several threads or using it to troll Collingwood...quite pathetic really...
...get a life.

See this: "if ya get what I mean?" But I wouldn't expect someone with as little emotional intelligence as you to read something in context.

And by all means, keep this thread about JDG's previous controversies going!! ;) Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back