Opinion De Goey: Forward or Midfield?

In which position should De Goey predominantly be played?

• Total voters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

smiddaz123

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 4, 2007
Melbs
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester United, New York Knicks
I wonder how much of DeGoey going into centre bounces in up to the judgement of him and other senior players like Pendlebury, and when they feel like they need his presence there. It isn't like a runner can just go out and make it happen at Buckley's will anymore I guess.

Quicky

Premium Platinum
May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
I wonder how much of DeGoey going into centre bounces in up to the judgement of him and other senior players like Pendlebury, and when they feel like they need his presence there. It isn't like a runner can just go out and make it happen at Buckley's will anymore I guess.
It seems planned. Start of the third quarter like clockwork.

Horaceg

Premiership Player
Sep 29, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think that's inevitable. Which position do you think he will he spend more time in?
Considering the midfield depth, I like him up forward but I see him ideally as a mid and where he will be remembered at the end if his career. Imho

jathanas

Spec Moderator
Aug 17, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man U
Can I have him on the ground playing please? Forward, midfield, whatever... fit and happy will do me fine.

Long term I think he will play more midfield than he does today but will always be positioned forward at times. This versatility is one of his superpowers why kerb it?

Horaceg

Premiership Player
Sep 29, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can I have him on the ground playing please? Forward, midfield, whatever... fit and happy will do me fine.

Long term I think he will play more midfield than he does today but will always be positioned forward at times. That's his superpower, why kerb it?
To be really honest, he has other superpowers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom