Opinion De Goey: Forward or Midfield?

In which position should De Goey predominantly be played?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder how much of DeGoey going into centre bounces in up to the judgement of him and other senior players like Pendlebury, and when they feel like they need his presence there. It isn't like a runner can just go out and make it happen at Buckley's will anymore I guess.

I wonder how much of DeGoey going into centre bounces in up to the judgement of him and other senior players like Pendlebury, and when they feel like they need his presence there. It isn't like a runner can just go out and make it happen at Buckley's will anymore I guess.

It seems planned. Start of the third quarter like clockwork.

At the moment id settle for "on the park somewhere"

Can I have him on the ground playing please? Forward, midfield, whatever... fit and happy will do me fine.

Long term I think he will play more midfield than he does today but will always be positioned forward at times. This versatility is one of his superpowers why kerb it?

Can I have him on the ground playing please? Forward, midfield, whatever... fit and happy will do me fine.

Long term I think he will play more midfield than he does today but will always be positioned forward at times. That's his superpower, why kerb it?
To be really honest, he has other superpowers

To be really honest, he has other superpowers

Alpha male being one. :)

Edited my post to better reflect my intended meaning.

One of the worst set shots I’ve ever seen. Midfield for mine.
48 - 22 last year.

But you succeeded.

You wanted a bite on your post.

One of the worst set shots I’ve ever seen. Midfield for mine.

He is having a horrible run of yips but generally he was very good before that.

Going to miss until at least 1st round of the finals now according to 7 news. So that's another slight strain that turns into a 5week+ injury at Collingwood. Pathetic, and now will be under done and rusty come finals time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to miss until at least 1st round of the finals now according to 7 news. So that's another slight strain that turns into a 5week+ injury at Collingwood. Pathetic, and now will be under done and rusty come finals time.

So on radio he said he would play either last week or this week against Adelaide.
Then he has been spotted having further scans, yet there is no injury recurrence or set back according to the club?
Now we are told he wont be back next week either?

So on radio he said he would play either last week or this week against Adelaide.
Then he has been spotted having further scans, yet there is no injury recurrence or set back according to the club?
The club are in damage control. As you would expect to be.
Union will tear shreds off the club at seasons end.

That is what around the stables we call poo from a boy cow.

The club is being evasive with the truth. He’s injured, it’s longer than anticipated. I just hope he gets back for the finals.

Honestly people stop wasting your energy on complaining about the clubs injury reporting. The club clearly does not care, and believes its in the clubs best interest to leave the recovery frames behind closed doors.

What really gives us the right to know specifics anyways? He is back when is back, thats it. Thats how i look at it. I’ll look forward to seeing him as an IN. Not wasting my time complaining about time frames.

Any time frame they give you anyways is an estimate, and hinges on things going right. Probably why they’ve stopped giving them.

Actually, setting up for centre bounces is the only time the runners can convey that message.

Back