De Goey going to Germany

Remove this Banner Ad

timokane

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Tomorrow De Goey is going to Germany to see world leading hamstring professor and be back in time for the prelim

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be a massive risk to play him in a final. You don't want to go into a final without him but you REALLY don't want to be a man down early in a final.
If it’s GF week and he thinks he can get through, I’d pick him every day of the week. It’s all or nothing in a GF.

I know all coaches talk about picking 22 to play their roles but someone like Jordan De Goey is a game breaker. He just needs 10-15 minutes of unbelievable footy to turn a game on its head. You have to take a punt on someone like that.

Wouldn’t risk him. They showed on Friday night it doesn’t break them to lose a single player like him. Rather have 22 players you’re confident will be their in the last quarter.
They’ll play him in the grand final if they make it no doubt, especially if they are up against the tiges or eagles, they don’t beat either without him in the team playing 4 quarters.

They’ll play him in the grand final if they make it no doubt, especially if they are up against the tiges or eagles, they don’t beat either without him in the team playing 4 quarters.
yeh I agree. He's a gamechanger, especially in a GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back