De Goey going to Germany

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if Wayne Carey and Tim Watson still believe DeGoey is more important to Collingwood than Grundy :drunk:

Nowhere near it. Their forward line has a lot of different options and threats. Elliott is playing well and Stephenson is back. They can cover him as they showed on Friday.

Going into a GF off one quarter of footy in 8 weeks and a suspect recurring hammy? Massive risk.

Nowhere near it. Their forward line has a lot of different options and threats. Elliott is playing well and Stephenson is back. They can cover him as they showed on Friday.

Going into a GF off one quarter of footy in 8 weeks and a suspect recurring hammy? Massive risk.

Yeh, history is the best educator and when it comes to this particular sport, the risk very rarely pays off.

Itz da simplz proceeja ya, juzt ah jarb here und ah jarb der und bing-oh, Da-Go-Ee wilz be buck too playingz da footy ball in no time.

yeh I agree. He's a gamechanger, especially in a GF.

I think Richmond will win the flag regardless, and De Goey is a great player, but this is overly dramatic.

It's not like he is Leigh Matthews or Michael Voss and structurally his loss impacts us less than if he played for pretty much any other side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The biggest issue for him is going to be his explosive speed off the mark, if he’s not 100% the intensity of a GF will be too high risk, and would the Pies risk losing a man in the first minute of a GF?

Good luck to him-hope it works- finals are more to fun to watch with players like him in them. Dr in Germany fixed Max Rooke’s hammy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back