De Goey going to Germany

markm106

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
The Rooke injury was far more significant than De goey. Missed quiet a few weeks. De goey will be pushing it to be back by the GF should they make it. But Collingwood need to give it a crack.

domus

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
Mooroolbark
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Mooroolbark footy club
so is Martin, and we saw how ineffective he was in the Preliminary Final vs Collingwood last year on one leg.

you wouldn't name him unless the club's certain he is good to go and play his game.
Just imagine the Tigers without Dusty for the rest of the finals. It's a huge loss and we should be doing everything within our power to get him up for the GF if we make it.

Mar 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
He’s one wood is he’s speed off the mark, creating space on his opponent. One on one in the goal square against grimes/vlaustin or McGovern? Don’t think so.

Is this a serious post?

If Dustin Martin didn't exist, De Goey would be regarded as the best 1 on 1 player in comp. He's phenomenal 1 on 1.

Yeah sure - he's great on the lead, but there is so much more to him than that.

1 out in the goalsquare, Grimes/Vlaustin or McGovern would be very very toey against Jordy.

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
Emirates is a major sponsor, he’ll get looked after.
Wouldn't even know he's flying in this bad boy, only us mere mortals can dream of one day

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Does he fly first class? What about the suite option? Does he get that?
Oh yes. He gets the suite option. And choice of quality meals and his sparkling mineral water replenished whenever he likes and a wide selection of recent, high quality cinema options. Obviously I know this because I’m best mates with Degoey, and related to every staff member at CFC, and have contacts in all the major travel agents and airlines. So while it may look painfully stupid for you to ask the question you did, it was a very sharp move because obviously you are aware of how well connected I am.

Back