nineteen eighty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2003
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TIGERS
I can’t be bothered googling him but is this “Dr” a real doctor with official credentials or is he self proclaimed along the lines of Keto man Dr Berg (who I think is a chiro).

Also wasn’t Dank a doctor?

I can’t be bothered googling him but is this “Dr” a real doctor with official credentials or is he self proclaimed along the lines of Keto man Dr Berg (who I think is a

Yes, he’s a real doctor.

(Current head doctor of the German national football team and Bayern Munich)

Also wasn’t Dank a doctor?

Um, no. He was a biochemist.

nineteen eighty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2003
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TIGERS
Yes, he’s a real doctor.

(Current head doctor of the German national football team and Bayern Munich)

Um, no. He was a biochemist.

cheers. I've had a quick read of him and yeah seems very highly credentialed. A little bit out there but nothing wrong with that.

All the best to De Goey. Game is better off having him out on the park (even though i don't like him)

Good recruit by Germany.

Who else are they after? And what are their initial draft and recruiting concessions?

You'd think they'd follow the GWS model rather than Gold Coast.

Odd Germany got a team before Tassie, but hey, think of the TV rights.

May 29, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
SS Lazio
Hope ASADA follow him over there and test for any foreign particles or illegal substances in his blood. Bayern's doctor (Muller-Wohlfahrt) is incredibly dirty and known for high-level blood doping related activity within sport.

Everything about this trip is incredibly dodgy.
Why are you smearing a doctor's reputation? Do you have any evidence of the basis for those smears?

timokane

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
JDG is in germany all ready he is getting assessed by dr.hammy or should I say professor hammy this week JDG will arrive back in Melbourne next Monday in time for training Thursday holden centre on Thursday week fingers crossed for the prelim final I believe in magic

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Hope ASADA follow him over there and test for any foreign particles or illegal substances in his blood. Bayern's doctor (Muller-Wohlfahrt) is incredibly dirty and known for high-level blood doping related activity within sport.

Everything about this trip is incredibly dodgy.

After everything that’s happened at Collingwood over the last few years, I’d guarantee that they would be doing everything by the book, even if it might not be a good look, hence why the general public probably won’t know exactly what he’s doing

Jun 6, 2011
Goonellebah
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Islanders
Why are you smearing a doctor's reputation? Do you have any evidence of the basis for those smears?
Oh please. You don't hear a sports physician across Melbourne or the world with anything positive to say about Muller-Wohlfahrt.

There's a reason no physician anywhere in the world has copied their practises. Because they're highly illegal and in significant breach of the Hippocratic oath. One of his substances (Actovegin) is banned throughout the world and doctors have been jailed for prescribing it in North America. He's the illegal weapon behind Bayern, Germany and Bolt's laughable dominance.

Knowing what I do, if my club was sending a player to see him, I'd be horrified. De Goey will have plenty of questions to answer in a couple of years when Muller-Wohlfahrt, Bayern and the German anti-doping corruption are brought down.

calman

Team Captain
Jul 6, 2008
ballarat
AFL Club
Carlton
from espn article

from asada website

draw your own conclusions

Sep 14, 2005
AFL Club
Collingwood
Bayern got rid of Hans after a heap of their players were always injured with him there a few years back. Don't think he's the best anymore
He’d be better than any AFL affiliated medico. If he’s good enough for a major European soccer club, and the best club in Germany, he must be good at what he does.

Sep 14, 2005
AFL Club
Collingwood
Is that the doctor who injects players with the blood of a calf that has been slaughtered on a full moon to the sound of Jim Morrison singing Lizard King?
I hear he goes alright.
It’s a Collingwood player involved, so I hear he actually takes blood from babies, and slaughters small cute animals.

Jun 6, 2011
Goonellebah
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Islanders
He’d be better than any AFL affiliated medico. If he’s good enough for a major European soccer club, and the best club in Germany, he must be good at what he does.
The guy is one of the dirtiest doping doctors in world sport. There is a reason Bayern were so dominant under his watch. You are so gullible.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
We played McGovern last year with the rib injury/internal bleeding issues. You'd imagine that a solid hit to the ribs probably would've ended his day pretty quickly.

But it's easier to avoid a shot to the ribs than avoiding a hammy going ping. Particularly with De Goey's burst type of play.

Hope he gets back amongst it this year.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
The guy is one of the dirtiest doping doctors in world sport. There is a reason Bayern were so dominant under his watxh. You are so gullible.

Just checked out Jordan's Instagram account...…...…….this doctor is a f kn genius.

8ecc45ffffdd81babcaafafca085af47--muscular-legs-male-bodybuilders.jpg

Back