Rumour De Goey in a gooey situation

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely he/Collingwood could have come up with a better story than 'playing with a dog'. How could you possibly break your hand playing with a dog?
maxresdefault.jpg

It is official. Collingwood taken the reigns for the most obvious bullshit excuse used by a club to explain a player injury or absence knocking off Sydney and their reasons for a high profile player missing September action in 2015.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DE GOEY STORY'S GOT "HAIR ON IT": SCHWARZ

Former Melbourne star David Schwarz says if Jordan De Goeys’ injury story is proven to be false, the pressure gauge goes to a whole new level for Collingwood coach Nathan Buckley.

The Magpies today reported De Goey would miss the opening month of the season after breaking his hand on a door while throwing a toy for his dog.

Schwarz said the fact the young Magpie turned 21 last week created a huge element of doubt around the midfielder’s story.

“I might be putting two and two together and getting six, but there’s plenty of smoke there,” he said on SEN's The Run Home.

“I put this to you. He can avoid six tacklers yet he can’t throw a toy near a door without breaking his hand

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2017/03/20/de-goey-story-got-hair-on-it-schwarz/

Every report I hear about Degoey is he is an arrogant dick so getting in a fight would be par for the course.

I know a couple of blokes who have been involved at the club over the last couple of years who reckon his a good kid. Clearly this story is bullsh!t about the hand but it doesn't mean you should believe everything you hear on bigfooty.

A school mate of mine is close with the De Goey's - he reckons there is no dog in the De Goey house. There is definitely a background story, and the 21st party one seems pretty accurate.

Mind you, most youngsters get into a scuffle or do some dumb thing off the field - there's no real issue; he'll learn from it. Let's just hope the Pies are doing something about it like confiscating his pay or setting some boundaries but judging by the recent state of the club, the chances of that aren't too high.

We rolled out playing frisbee with the dog excuse last year when Howe broke a finger, could have come up with something original.

Surely he/Collingwood could have come up with a better story than 'playing with a dog'. How could you possibly break your hand playing with a dog?

Brutal animal cruelty thats how. Hence trhe coverup shhhh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back