Rumour De Goey in a gooey situation

Remove this Banner Ad

Kid without a sterling record, timing coincides with big bday, gives pies a weak story they've heard before...

Before Buckley goes to the media about it for the first time, all smiles, how the hell does he or someone else in a senior role not sit JDG down, look him dead in the eyes and tell him in no uncertain terms 'if this injury occurred as a result of something else, something you know you shouldntve been doing - ok - we'll work through it. But if you're telling me now you hurt it playing with your dog and that turns out to be false, consider your 2017 season finished. So I'll ask one last time, how did you break your hand?'

If anyone had that conversation with him, the dog story never ends up in the media, and half the circus of crap here is avoided.

Abysmal handling by all parties.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kid without a sterling record, timing coincides with big bday, gives pies a weak story they've heard before...

Before Buckley goes to the media about it for the first time, all smiles, how the hell does he or someone else in a senior role not sit JDG down, look him dead in the eyes and tell him in no uncertain terms 'if this injury occurred as a result of something else, something you know you shouldntve been doing - ok - we'll work through it. But if you're telling me now you hurt it playing with your dog and that turns out to be false, consider your 2017 season finished. So I'll ask one last time, how did you break your hand?'

If anyone had that conversation with him, the dog story never ends up in the media, and half the circus of crap here is avoided.

Exactly this very very pissed off

I know a couple of blokes who have been involved at the club over the last couple of years who reckon his a good kid. Clearly this story is bullsh!t about the hand but it doesn't mean you should believe everything you hear on bigfooty.

Blokes 'involved at the club' are the most likely to feed you bullshit.

giphy.gif

Surely the club challenged him on the story to begin with. No one really seemed to believe it. Very disappointing for the club and Bucks who fronted the media. JDG must've felt sick watching Bucks do the presser.

Should have said he punched a wall out of frustration or something. Would have been more plausible than 'throwing a dog toy'. What the ****?
True. A long time ago, a mate my mine busted his hand punching a brick wall after having his last argument his girlfriend.
If anyone cares, they soon split up, and were married to other people a couple of years later :D

True. A long time ago, a mate my mine busted his hand punching a brick wall after having his last argument his girlfriend.
If anyone cares, they soon split up, and were married to other people a couple of years later :D
Reckon every bloke has punched a wall at some stage in their life. How many have broken a hand throwing a toy around?

Another reason why Buckley is a s**t coach. Smug prick probably didn't even question him about it.

Another year another mill as long as he's the victim again. s**t culture and buckleys no better than the crap pack.

Pretty sure he was shopped around in trade period last year due to off field issues and lack of professionalism. Talent to burn, hope it is the kick up the backside he needs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back