Rumour De Goey in a gooey situation

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuinely surprised Bucks hasn't dragged the little turd out back and flogged the s**t out of him for humiliating him like that.

The amount of s**t they spin at Collingwood it amazes me that this is the only story that's been proven false.

The Collingwood spin doctors surely could've thought up something better than a dog, I mean look how well they spun the O'Keefe, Thomas 'Cocaine' taking.

3 week ban, 5k fine and 10 weeks community service

Thats piss weak fromthe club. He is a high draft pick. I wonder if he was a 4th round draft pick and a mediocre player they would've given him the same penalties

Surely the club challenged him on the story to begin with. No one really seemed to believe it. Very disappointing for the club and Bucks who fronted the media. JDG must've felt sick watching Bucks do the presser.
De Goey should have been made to front tge mrdia instrad theylet him do a video om their website

I don't give two shits that he got in to a fight.
I just find it absurd that Pies fans were all over us last year white washing big footy with media spin that Jordan was basically cross between Dalai Lama and Gandhi.
Just say yeah - he is a good player but off the rails off field.
He is only 21. It is not a big deal to admit it.

I just dont like when people spin & white wash something and swallow the PR bs that coems from the club. We all know all clubs lie all the time.
Surely we have learnt this by now after the Bombers and Eagles stories?

I will put it out there for the slow and gullible:

1.All AFL clubs are full of s**t and cover up their players misdemeanours.
2. The AFL is obsessed with the commercial aspects of its public image so controls the media and image vigilantly. Truth is not important and image and media management comes first, second and third.
3. Anyone who believes what comes out from clubs - officially and unofficially - is truly stupid.

Thats piss weak fromthe club. He is a high draft pick. I wonder if he was a 4th round draft pick and a mediocre player they would've given him the same penalties
Its a fair punishment. Having to miss until Rd 7 (or later depending on how long his hand takes to heal) is a pretty harsh (but fair) punishment in my book.

Its a fair punishment. Having to miss until Rd 7 (or later depending on how long his hand takes to heal) is a pretty harsh (but fair) punishment in my book.
punishment for lying and embarrassing the club is only 3 weeks.

thats not a fair punishment. just because he is out anyway for 4 weeks with a broken knuckle.

punishment for lying and embarrassing the club is only 3 weeks.

thats not a fair punishment. just because he is out anyway for 4 weeks with a broken knuckle.
Take it easy mate, if that's the case and it's all relative you don't have a team to support again this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone heard from the dog in question? Would assume there'd be a defamation lawsuit in the wings.
That sounds a bit ruff.

No, they would have traded him to us for a first rounder!
Might have been handy to accompany Freeman to Sandy seconds games!

The amount of s**t they spin at Collingwood it amazes me that this is the only story that's been proven false.

The Collingwood spin doctors surely could've thought up something better than a dog, I mean look how well they spun the O'Keefe, Thomas 'Cocaine' taking.

Exactly. I could not believe that everyone bought the pingers( or coke?) laced with clen story. Or maybe there was a conspiracy of silence to protect the PED use in the afl after the essendon debacle.

Exactly. I could not believe that everyone bought the pingers( or coke?) laced with clen story. Or maybe there was a conspiracy of silence to protect the PED use in the afl after the essendon debacle.
U have nfi mate. Cocaine frequently cut with other substances to buff amount of product. Plausible. Only story is how stupid both blokes are

Spot on - easier to label

U have nfi mate. Cocaine frequently cut with other substances to buff amount of product. Plausible. Only story is how stupid both blokes are
Of course these drugs get cut with other rubbish to inflate voume. I don't buy the idea that someone would cut cocaine with clen. Makes absolutely no sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back