Rumour Dea to Western Bulldogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came into his own this year and growing in confidence. Solid in defence but if it wasn't for Astbury getting injured, not sure how much he would play. That being said HANDS OFF.

Solid medium defender with great leadership qualities and athleticism. His biggest struggle has been converting his elite VFL standard into AFL quality (confidence issue?) He goes as hard as anyone and is generally tidy with ball use. He just needs to find more of it and be more attacking with his play. I think the trade could look something like a straight swap for your 45 which you probably wont use or we might throw in pick 52 as well.

Solid medium defender with great leadership qualities and athleticism. His biggest struggle has been converting his elite VFL standard into AFL quality (confidence issue?) He goes as hard as anyone and is generally tidy with ball use. He just needs to find more of it and be more attacking with his play. I think the trade could look something like 33 + Dea for 26 or most likely a straight swap for your 45 which you probably wont use.

Pick 45 might do it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmmm, don't mind Matty. If we can snag a second or third rounder for him though, might have to take that.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Solid medium defender with great leadership qualities and athleticism. His biggest struggle has been converting his elite VFL standard into AFL quality (confidence issue?) He goes as hard as anyone and is generally tidy with ball use. He just needs to find more of it and be more attacking with his play. I think the trade could look something like a straight swap for your 45 which you probably wont use or we might throw in pick 52 as well.

So draft a project in the third round, put five years development into him, then trade him for a third or fourth rounder.

hakuna matata

He did a good job covering for Grimes, Rance or Astbury. More a depth player at this point. I thought he did enough to remain in the side until Bachelor's form improved - effectively taking his spot in the side. At times he looks skilled and composed, with a Rance-like brain fart that sometimes undoes his good work.

I like Dea.
Clearly not a coach favourite - but the coach isn't one of my favourites and he could make Dimma look foolish.
Goes hard at it.
If we get a nothing pick for him then it's a stupid move on our behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back