Conspiracy Theory Dead Internet Theory

Remove this Banner Ad

From the comments section of that video......sooooooo true.......

---------

I’ve been on the webs since the AOL days.. still have my aol email.. I have this knack for meticulous bookmarking, categorizing and saving tons of content over the decades.. I can’t tell you how many dead links and massive amounts of missing content like videos, blogs images you name it.. just gone. The glory days of the internet are behind us..
///
I went about 6 years back in my youtube account history to try to find a video i really wanted to show some people. Not only could I not find it, but nearly 80% of the videos are gone. It was unreal.
///
everything from obama's second term forward has just completely vanished. some groups have been actively taking down links in batches.
-------Funny you say that. I've been thinking lately that there is a strange drop off at around the year 2007.
///
"Metaverse" is nothing but the next evolution of corporate control.
-------Except its completely decentralized, web 3.0 is the answer to this corporate hellhole
------- not if Facebook runs it
///
And it is very dangerous for human history that all this content gets censored and deleted. Since almost all new information today is stored on the internet the rulers can literally write history whatever way they want it to be for future generations.
///
It doesn't need to be a conspiracy you know? It costs money to keep servers running. Stuff on private servers probably simply stopped being paid for, what stuff hosted on bigger-name sites like newgrounds are still around.
-------Never mind sites, try finding some YouTube videos from 2005-2009.
-------then explain the multitude of deleted videos from my YouTube library.
///
There’s the wayback machine

Ok, Britney and the Dazzle Ships and balloons have me intrigued

apologies, there is an advertorial included

Cmon, you cant debunk a bunch of those.

1. Spears 100% had a headset. I remember that clearly.

2. Black Tom is insane. The guy didnt even mention how due to that explosion apparently no one could ever walk up to the torch as a tourist. Black Tom supposedly happened 1916, and yet we have millions of people all insisting they did go up to the torch during the 30s, 40s, 50s, etc.

3. Dazzle ships and balloons on D-day is absolute bullshit. Never ever seen one instance and i used to read picture books of ww2 and docos often.

As the guy in the video mentions, and this is where whomever is perpetrating the ME is busted.....at first there were zero or maybe one mention/article/photo online of black tom or dazzle ships, but now slowly but surely more and more pjotos and articles are appearing.

This is clearly exposing how Google themselves, CERN, etc have been behind the ME, deliberately ******* with our collective minds to make something new up in history, and then somehow wipe residue evidence out, or create new supporting evidence that didnt exist before.

To me, this is clearly them being exposed imo. What they cab do with computers, falsifying history, providing supporting evidence that didnt exist before.

I was unsure what was causing ME before but now im certain. The owners of the internet are ******* with us the Matrix in action.

The internet has always been boring and dull to most people. The curiosity back in the 90’s to explore all sorts of wacky sites, ideals and conspiracy’s was fun especially back in the old geocities days if anyone remembers them. It was also very messy, the old HTML wasn’t renowned for making professional looking sites it was all a mess of horrible wallpapers different style font headings and boring text. Photo’s where low res and videos where none existent. But exploring all the different web designs was all part of the fun. Now of course most websites have the some boring overturn designs. News wasn’t the forefront of the web in the early days and the only social media were chat sites plenty of them and email. The only thing that saved the internet through was the pr0n industry than and now!

Honestly content is their if you wanna find it. But just like everything else in todays society we have become lazy with short attention spans and accustomed to search engines such as google, YouTube and social media to provide all the answers. Seriously how many people actually look through all the pages in a search? Or really dig deep and find what they want? Most people will look at the first page and if what they are looking for is not their will give up or will be satisfied with just the basic answer. YouTube the some how many people will actually watch a full video? unless it’s under 5mins and not some gameplay footage? or tried to compare videos or seek an alternative to what they just watched? Same goes with social media the amount of people who post questions on say Facebook wanting others to provide them answers when with a simple search they can find out themselves and actually learn and find what they are looking for all by themselves. Isn’t that something researching!

But yeah it’s no surprise that the internet has become one big advertisement for media, big cooperations and especially politicians and political ideals that suck you in to their domain and pump you with there products and you see yourself seeing the some stuff. Just like all the other mediums in the past and present it’s a useful and powerful tool of control and addiction. I’ll admit I’ve been guilty of this pretty much we all have, daily going on bigFooty and visiting the social media platforms and thinking to myself the internet really sucks! But than I always turn to the trusty thing that always saves it, pr0n sites! constantly going on social media isn’t healthy, always seeing the some stuff isn’t good either. Expand your mind that’s what the internet is there for bloody use it people!

Last edited:
From the comments section of that video......sooooooo true.......

---------

I’ve been on the webs since the AOL days.. still have my aol email.. I have this knack for meticulous bookmarking, categorizing and saving tons of content over the decades.. I can’t tell you how many dead links and massive amounts of missing content like videos, blogs images you name it.. just gone. The glory days of the internet are behind us..
///
I went about 6 years back in my youtube account history to try to find a video i really wanted to show some people. Not only could I not find it, but nearly 80% of the videos are gone. It was unreal.
///
everything from obama's second term forward has just completely vanished. some groups have been actively taking down links in batches.
-------Funny you say that. I've been thinking lately that there is a strange drop off at around the year 2007.
///
"Metaverse" is nothing but the next evolution of corporate control.
-------Except its completely decentralized, web 3.0 is the answer to this corporate hellhole
------- not if Facebook runs it
///
And it is very dangerous for human history that all this content gets censored and deleted. Since almost all new information today is stored on the internet the rulers can literally write history whatever way they want it to be for future generations.
///
It doesn't need to be a conspiracy you know? It costs money to keep servers running. Stuff on private servers probably simply stopped being paid for, what stuff hosted on bigger-name sites like newgrounds are still around.
-------Never mind sites, try finding some YouTube videos from 2005-2009.
-------then explain the multitude of deleted videos from my YouTube library.
///
There’s the wayback machine

The Rothschild subreddit was excellent back in the day too

Looking for a place to post the following....

This is a game changer.. Will the dead internet rise back up? Will Facebook and Google follow suite if Elon gets his way for free speech on Twitter?
Are we gonna get back what the internet was intended to be?

The age of the internet revival has begun.

This is a game changer.. Will the dead internet rise back up? Will Facebook and Google follow suite if Elon gets his way for free speech on Twitter?
Are we gonna get back what the internet was intended to be?

The age of the internet revival has begun.
There was a fringe group of silicon valley types who wanted to revive the internet, free speech etc. Elon could be an activist, or maybe another Zuckerberg. Time will tell 🤞

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a fringe group of silicon valley types who wanted to revive the internet, free speech etc. Elon could be an activist, or maybe another Zuckerberg. Time will tell 🤞
So far Musk has been saying the right things and I like his tone and attitude toward freeing Twitter from censorship. but I understand the skepticism. Just like politicians it’s OK to say the right thing when campaigning but once elected forget about what was promised and just fall in that political mindset of spin doctoring. So I get it, once Musk is officially the boss lets see how honest he is or what restraints he has or who he really answers too.

So far Musk has been saying the right things and I like his tone and attitude toward freeing Twitter from censorship. but I understand the skepticism. Just like politicians it’s OK to say the right thing when campaigning but once elected forget about what was promised and just fall in that political mindset of spin doctoring. So I get it, once Musk is officially the boss lets see how honest he is or what restraints he has or who he really answers too.

I'm seeing though that accounts might require identity verification, making it far easier to sue people for damaging or destructive tweets. The effect may well be that users will be encouraged in to a far greater sense of responsibility and fact checking before they tweet.

I'm seeing though that accounts might require identity verification, making it far easier to sue people for damaging or destructive tweets. The effect may well be that users will be encouraged in to a far greater sense of responsibility and fact checking before they tweet.

Verified accounts is a good thing imo on a social platform and it will also weed out all the thousands of the useless bots. I don't think most people cheering this on or condemning it as "Free speech is back" understand that you still wont be able say whatever the hell you want willy nilly such as hate speech or racists talk it wont be a haven for neo-nazis for example as some of these leftist media types have been describing the buy out. The censorship will be toned down but moderation will still exist on the platform. If Musk is successful in achieving what he wants it will also make it easier to convince posters that bringing in a digital I.D system is a good idea. So yeah still a lot to be skeptical about this buy out.

Last edited:
My skeptical CT side says Musk's Twitter verification idea is just another form of facebook and data/identity mining. Having to submit ID, DOB, telephone, address, bank details, whatever. More death of privacy/anonymity.
Can’t escape it. Any app of consequence you need to login

Can’t escape it. Any app of consequence you need to login
I mean, currently on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc, you can create a fake account, fake info, etc, don't HAVE TO submit ID. If Twitter changes its policy where only verified people are allowed to post or use the app, then that's ****ed. Even Youtube now is heading that way. There are certain times when Youtube will refuse me to do something (like watch an age restricted video or watch a movie) unless I verify my real identity via driver's license or credit card...even tho my fake account is someone over 70 years old. They always said in the early days of the internet....be careful and don't ever give away your real name, age, details, etc, and I've never had a real name/acct of any kind since the internet's inception. Even with Facebook I was never "silly" enough to trust it and post my real name, photo etc and try to connect with people I used to know or do know in real life. Then years later people learned all these big companies were just mining data and people's identities. I'm even looking into flashing my Google phone and installing GrapheneOS which is all about refusing Google/apps your personal info of any kind, your wi-fi location.

I mean, currently on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc, you can create a fake account, fake info, etc, don't HAVE TO submit ID. If Twitter changes its policy where only verified people are allowed to post or use the app, then that's f’ed. Even Youtube now is heading that way. There are certain times when Youtube will refuse me to do something (like watch an age restricted video or watch a movie) unless I verify my real identity via driver's license or credit card...even tho my fake account is someone over 70 years old. They always said in the early days of the internet....be careful and don't ever give away your real name, age, details, etc, and I've never had a real name/acct of any kind since the internet's inception. Even with Facebook I was never "silly" enough to trust it and post my real name, photo etc and try to connect with people I used to know or do know in real life. Then years later people learned all these big companies were just mining data and people's identities. I'm even looking into flashing my Google phone and installing GrapheneOS which is all about refusing Google/apps your personal info of any kind, your wi-fi location.
I wanted to buy a whopper and I get asked to sign in with my Facebook account or Google account… 😔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back