Game Day Dead Rubber: Port V Us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most likely. All we needed was an assistant and S&C clean-out, which included a succession coach. CEO change was needed to, but now we need to find a coach who can win the playing group back and compensate for the damages of losing Lyon.

Too much needs to go right this offseason and because of that I think we f’ed it.
Yep the foot soldiers are worse than the 2013 and the early picks are tracking poorly.

Brad Hill and Langdon may never play for Freo again but there are a few others that may not play again.

Duman, Nyhuis, Hughes maybe others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most likely. All we needed was an assistant and S&C clean-out, which included a succession coach. CEO change was needed to, but now we need to find a coach who can win the playing group back and compensate for the damages of losing Lyon.

Too much needs to go right this offseason and because of that I think we f’ed it.

Add to that two top 10 players likely to walk on top of Neale last year, and the current depth we have playing now are clearly not up to it. So need to improve the list and injury woes somehow too.
I am happy with Lyon out but honestly there is so much to improve and the coach is just a small part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back