Competitions "Dead Set Legend" of the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

4 Jan 2020

A hunter from a town cut off by raging Australian bushfires is putting his own life on the line to save koalas and other affected wildlife.
Patrick Boyle shared a photo to Instagram on Friday of himself and a koala that he pulled from the charred bushland of East Gippsland.
Like many, his solo mission was borne from a lack of resources and manpower in the communities hit hardest by raging bushfires.
I instantly found a burned koala that I took straight back to the wildlife shelter. It was actually remarkable how quickly I found koalas,”
“I’ve found eight or nine so far that have been rescued. I found over 10 that were dead and about another five that are alive and healthy for the time being.”

The 22-year-old is urging people to donate to the Mallacoota Wildlife Shelter – which is actually just someone's house – to help the injured wildlife recover from the catastrophic fires which swept through East Gippsland.

Mallacoota Wildlife Shelter
เมื่อวันพฤหัสบดี
Hello all out there. Just wanting to let everyone know we are safe and our house is safe. We have water but no power. We have been smashed with animals needing help and have to say the help that some of the people in this community have given us defies words. I have had numerous offers of assistance but have not even had the time to stop and think what they could help with or to ring them back. Mind you the mobile charge died. Please do not feel I have ignored you I jus...
ดูเพิ่มเติม

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez why didn’t others think of this ages ago.
Could literally put ACA out of business for good

Amazed it’s still on the air

This is how virtue signaling started.

15/1/2019

Russians )))
The beauty of that video is that despite the fall, there is zero screaming or panic in the car. Just one bloke quietly saying that we are "sailing to shore", not to worry, and the other asking the driver to stop turning the effing wheel...

How come Russians have the best and most Dash Cams?

When I venture into the Stores I look at wats there and walk away

Be stuffed if I want one powered by a cigarette lighter.

(If anyone knows of a lithium recharging unit can you post)

Mrs. H. got a mate to buy her one in Korea Gaso. Bout $114 if l remember.

Addendum; just remembered, it only speaks in Korean ! 🤪 You can brush up 👍

Last edited:
Russians )))
The beauty of that video is that despite the fall, there is zero screaming or panic in the car. Just one bloke quietly saying that we are "sailing to shore", not to worry, and the other asking the driver to stop turning the effing wheel...

They could very well be the last population of "men" on earth.

How come Russians have the best and most Dash Cams?

When I venture into the Stores I look at wats there and walk away

Be stuffed if I want one powered by a cigarette lighter.

(If anyone knows of a lithium recharging unit can you post)
Good question. I guess it would have something to do with all the road rage and other incidents that happen there - gotta be able to collect evidence just in case :)

16/1/2020

Don't f*** with Max.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back