Competitions "Dead Set Legend" of the day.

Russians )))
The beauty of that video is that despite the fall, there is zero screaming or panic in the car. Just one bloke quietly saying that we are "sailing to shore", not to worry, and the other asking the driver to stop turning the effing wheel...
We have arrived.

Reminds me of the old joke, he will get to heaven and say to God “I was always faithful and good, why was life so tough? Couldn’t you have helped more for all my years of faith?”

And God will reply “well I delivered $43k to your house, enough to set you up for the rest of your life, and YOU gave it away!”

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I took my dogs to the beach and drove past this on the way home. The photo isn’t the best as I was on the move but whichever smartass is responsible is a legend in my book, and I’m sure Mr Cozzo’s
98E93967-03EB-470B-8CB8-BF3A4067EF0B.jpeg

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
5 legends today.

The Haber-Bosch process produces~ 1.6 % of the world’s annual CO2 emissions (and 180,000,000 tonnes of very useful NH3).

It has just been made extinct..............by...........

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Break it down in laymen terms for me please teff

The process that makes basically all of of our ammonia and fertilizer produces ~420 ,000,000 tonnes of CO2 annually, and has just been made redundant by a new process that makes the same stuff via solar power, water and air.

It's a ****ing HUGE moment in science. Basically all of that CO2 will no longer be produced.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The process that makes basically all of of our ammonia and fertilizer produces ~420 ,000,000 tonnes of CO2 annually, and has just been made redundant by a new process that makes the same stuff via solar power, water and air.

It's a ****ing HUGE moment in science. Basically all of that CO2 will no longer be produced.

s**t That is big. How long do you think it will take for it to get off the ground and take over the current method? Hopefully it’s not one of those breakthroughs that are better for the planet but costs more to use so companies just stick to making more money anyway

Back