Review Deadline Day General Discussion - No trades will be lodged before 3pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Balances out Bobblehead, wouldn’t you think?
Care to tell me where Kane comes out with wanting top picks for Port players? Despite the fact that well, they don't wanna leave....

Or do you think Fantasia is a 1st-2nd rounder and Sydney should give a potential top 5 pick for Crouch in a super draft?

The Kane hate is boring.

There's a reason why Rendell is unemployed.

Last edited:

I had never heard of this 'Matt Rendell' before the last few weeks.
Probably don't have 2 white parents.... He wouldn't wanna know you.

Moved outta Adelaide for questionable recruiting.

Last edited:
Care to tell me where Kane comes out with wanting top picks for Port players? Despite the fact that well, they don't wanna leave....

Or do you think Fantasia is a 1st-2nd rounder and Sydney should give a potential top 5 pick for Crouch in a super draft?

The Kane hate is boring.

There's a reason why Rendell is unemployed.

Agree about Kane. He is fine.

Rendell has that toxic combination of arrogant ignorance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s see the surprise package coming along with Adam, otherwise dream on.

Essendon think Carlton should get nothing back and just a straight swap for pick 8.

Carlton would be backing them selves to climb up the ladder next season. your club has been enough to the draft enough where you can afford to trade picks for gun players like Saad

Re. Rendell - I heard this - some guy (probably a BF poster!) called up and floated the idea of Freo trading Adam Cerra for Pick 2. Rendell loved it.....and now it’s news. 😅

View attachment 1002315
I don’t agree with the criticism of Rendell.

He’s on the radio as a special comments guy, he’s going to have some opinion.

Do you want them to shut every caller down? he didn’t say it was going to happen he just acknowledged the idea Cerra being a Melbourne boy and McDonald a WA kid would be a potentially interesting deal, as it would.

Nothing wrong with that.

I don’t agree with the criticism of Rendell.

He’s on the radio as a special comments guy, he’s going to have some opinion.

Do you want them to shut every caller down? he didn’t say it was going to happen he just acknowledged the idea Cerra being a Melbourne boy and McDonald a WA kid would be a potentially interesting deal, as it would.

Nothing wrong with that.

My point was more that they actually printed that as some kind of news...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back