Deadly serious David Warner out thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My first question is who are we bringing in instead, my 2nd question is is this the same New Zealand that's currently smashing over the same South Africa that bent us over the table on our home decks?

I'd be down for an Eddie Cowan comeback though, that'd be cool

1. Bancroft or Dean.
2. What series are you referring to?

tropical heat is to blame here. He is the one and only who is trying, even if he is paid a motza for it.

no one else canters to the line and no one else likes being no. one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's ok, you have to tour here first. Hopefully we don't let India off with 4 dead flat tracks this time.

Honestly, it's Australia's best chance.

Spice them up and their problems against seam, no matter how relatively harmless India's pace attack is, makes it a dicey game.
Prepare flat tracks and Australia can still blast their way through India's batting often enough to at least win the series, even if a couple of the matches peter out.

Honestly, it's Australia's best chance.

Spice them up and their problems against seam, no matter how relatively harmless India's pace attack is, makes it a dicey game.
Prepare flat tracks and Australia can still blast their way through India's batting often enough to at least win the series, even if a couple of the matches peter out.
No juice, just pace and bounce!

David Warner is the best batsman in australia right now. He is without a doubt in the top 5 australian batsmen of all time. Only bradman, ponting, hayden, gilchrist and g.chappell are better. Steve Waugh and A Border are overrated losers.

David Warner is the best batsman in australia right now. He is without a doubt in the top 5 australian batsmen of all time. Only bradman, ponting, hayden, gilchrist and g.chappell are better. Steve Waugh and A Border are overrated losers.
So which is it, are those 5 better or is he in the top 5?

Trumper, Ponsford, and yes Border was better but last time I did an all-time Aus XI he didn't make it (nor did Hayden, not even a serious consideration)

In terms of top 7's I'd go:

1st

Lawry
Simpson
Bradman
G Chappell
Ponting
Border (c)
Gilchrist (+)

2nd

Langer
Hayden
I Chappell
Clarke
Waugh (c)
Harvey
Healy (+)

3rd

Ponsford
Woodfull (c)
Smith
Walters
O'Neill
Hussey
Marsh (+)

He wouldn't make the 4th ahead of Morris and Trumper, so he'd be in the 5th XI at best

In terms of top 7's I'd go:

1st

Lawry
Simpson
Bradman
G Chappell
Ponting
Border (c)
Gilchrist (+)

2nd

Langer
Hayden
I Chappell
Clarke
Waugh (c)
Harvey
Healy (+)

3rd

Ponsford
Woodfull (c)
Smith
Walters
O'Neill
Hussey
Marsh (+)

He wouldn't make the 4th ahead of Morris and Trumper, so he'd be in the 5th XI at best

Cool story bro.

BTW here is the real top 7:

1. Warner
2. Hayden
3. The Donald
4. Smith
5. G Chappell
6. Border
7. Gilchrist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back