Movie Deadpool (potential spoilers inside)

Remove this Banner Ad

X-2 was one the best Marvel films there's been and that was PG-13.

Swearing and graphic violence aren't necessities.

no they are not, but a common criticism of the Mouse is that their involvement has resulted in star wars not reaching its graphic potential.

no they are not, but a common criticism of the Mouse is that their involvement has resulted in star wars not reaching its graphic potential.
What "graphic potential"? Had anyone saying that not seen any of the last 6?

Yeah she had a case of resting bitchface throughout the movie and not surprisingly was quite convincing in the fight scenes but wasn't particularly well written and wasn't developed very well.

Another Deadpool interview.

haha true!
question, how are fight scenes poorly or well written?

i found the interview hard to listen to. couldnt hear some of the answers clearly.

haha true!
question, how are fight scenes poorly or well written?

i found the interview hard to listen to. couldnt hear some of the answers clearly.
There was no dismemberment by her so that's a poorly written fight scene. But more that she was a generic bad person whose motivation for being that way was not made clear.

The interview levels were pretty bad, I had to listen with headphones on. Something about breathing through his penis I gather.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

There was no dismemberment by her so that's a poorly written fight scene. But more that she was a generic bad person whose motivation for being that way was not made clear.

The interview levels were pretty bad, I had to listen with headphones on. Something about breathing through his penis I gather.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

ah i get it now. yeah, the violence was meh, ok lets fight, but no blood etc. didnt feel like there was any pain.

think i watched an interview or something about the movie where they said they put angeldust in to have a lead female baddie. it was gonna be someone else.

ajax was also uninspiring.

Just saw it today, LOVED it. Like a comic superhero movie should be made! (memo: the dopy idiots who made the 1st Capt America movie) This comes from a person who has never watched an X men, Wolverine or Transformers movie - I'm sure their great (cough)

Enjoyed the music selection and the comedic twist at end of the credits, all good stuff.

Didn't necessarily buy Ed Skrein's character being an evil genius who works on the test tubes creating new formulas... but as an evil adversary, very good.

and, if being picky, the main female lead. Bit younger, bit prettier might not have gone astray....
Wash your mouth out Morena is a babe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's funny, I never really rated Morena Baccarin that highly, but thought that she was stunning in this. She can shout me a Blowjob any time. If you know what I mean.

Meanwhile, I reckon this was done brilliantly and has probably gone to the top of my favourite superhero movies.

Woah, ease up champ. There's a whole collection of movies out there that do the violent sweating movie better than this, as good as this is.

Back in a magical time called the 80s, when men dressed as women except the movie starts who were manly men, men like John Rambo, John Matrix, John McClane, Dutch, Dux, Dalton, Murphy, Drago, Ryback, Foley, Riggs, Kersey and more! The blood flowed, the F bombs dropped, and the boobies bounced.

This way it remained until the late 90s when actors like Will Smith and Keanu Reeves brought a more family friendly action film to the family and the studios seen the mass appeal with $$$ in their eyes.

Last edited:
Woah, ease up champ. There's a whole collection of movies out there that do the violent sweating movie better than this, as good as this is.

Back in a magical time called the 80s, when men dressed as women except the movie starts who were manly men, men like John Rambo, John Matrix, John McClane, Dutch, Dalton, Murphy, Drago, Foley, Riggs, Kersey and more! The blood flowed, the F bombs dropped, and the boobies bounced.

This way it remained until the late 90s when actors like Will Smith and Keanu Reeves brought a more family friendly action film to the family and the studios seen the mass appeal with $$$ in their eyes.
You forgot Steven Seagal :-D

Really enjoyed this, even as a DC man myself. I've always had a soft spot for Ryan Reynolds and he dominated this part. Morena is stunning and the sex montage was great. International Women's Day haha!

Still think that Suicide Squad will be better, but the bar has been set very high. :p

Ah, my mistake again. Thought you picked up on the Keanu Reeves reference.

Disclaimer: Keanu was also in Point Break, which was awesome and sexy and violent. John Wick sounds badass as well but I haven't seen it yet.

Yes, an instant classic.

Watch JW one of the best action films of the past decade. Felt like a throwback but still had a modern style to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back