Roast Deadsh*t Derm's pathetic free kick watch.

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This thread is obviously a reaction to the media character assassination of LT by Derm and co after last nights. So feel free to name and shame any other examples you see of this tactic. Will start a list of disgusting players.

At 1/4 time of the Lions v Hawks we've had 2 Sicily kicked a goal from one and Rhys Mathison got one in the centre square. No outrage, Tim Watson just calmly stating that Mathison was already an expert at drawing frees

9th head high in 6th 1/4 of footy.

At this rate Selwoods all time record for head high tackles is in danger by seasons end.

Incriminating evidence is mounting AGAINST the coward… NOISE MAKER - SERIAL LT HATER - Dermott 'head stomper - hypocrite extraordinaire' Brereton.

selwood did an ad. If you duck your head you get a free kick.

I vividly remember that… needs a run in the AFL media so the dunderheads can watch it..

Just by the way, I thought what the AFL were trying to was stop those players who duck their heads front on into a tackle, just as Scotty Thompson did last night and correctly no free was paid.

These ducking the head into the tackler's body ar the really dangerous actions as their is potential for the head to act to compress the neck into the spine. A head high tackle around the neck or across the face can do damage, no doubt, but in my view not to the same ectent as one where the top of the head drives into a body or the ground.

image.jpeg
From 2 weeks ago, so certainly out of date....

Back