Roast Deadsh*t Derm's pathetic free kick watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

The melting in this thread is pathetic. Derm had every right to say what he said last night and I absolutely agree with him. Derm singled LT out because it was as blatant as you could possibly get. I'm sick to death of LT (and any other player in the league) ducking/seeking head high frees.

It is a disgusting tactic and should be eradicated from the game by giving a free kick against the player that ducks.

The melting in this thread is pathetic. Derm had every right to say what he said last night and I absolutely agree with him. Derm singled LT out because it was as blatant as you could possibly get. I'm sick to death of LT (and any other player in the league) ducking/seeking head high frees.

It is a disgusting tactic and should be eradicated from the game by giving a free kick against the player that ducks.

Do you not comprehend what the point of this thread and the whole foundation of our disgust is?

It's not that someone is pointing out LT's tactics. It's that people are ONLY pointing out LT's tactics. He's been an easy and often used target in the media for years, and right now the entire narrative has been framed around HIM instead of the league wide cultural issue of purposefully drawing head high contact.

All the people mentioned in this thread are not getting an ounce of the flak that he is, and that's wrong. Either they ALL should be, or NONE of them should be and the issue should be framed differently. It's a cowardly and irresponsible move by the media at large to be handling and directing the discourse (as well as anger and disgust) the way they have. They have no problem sinking the boot into LT because ?????? while also completely avoiding tarring other players with anywhere near the same sized brushed because ??????.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok.

www.fremantle.com.au/membership_2017

CjhepbTUoAALG7Z.jpg:large

Chill bro....im sayin.....if you had of won...i doubt the reaction would be this strong. Its a normal reaction...to sublimate frustration, anger and disappointment into something else.....its why so many losing supporters blame umps/coaches/players........they never blame them for anything if they win.

Chill bro....im sayin.....if you had of won...i doubt the reaction would be this strong. Its a normal reaction...to sublimate frustration, anger and disappointment into something else.....its why so many losing supporters blame umps/coaches/players........they never blame them for anything if they win.

Not sure why you are here.

Youre an A grade dead s**t if you think this is about winning or losing. This is about a player being hung out to dry by the media and its been going on for a long time now. Just like Goodes copped the scrutiny of the fans, LT cops the scrutiny of the media way beyond a reasonable level.

Youre an A grade dead s**t if you think this is about winning or losing. This is about a player being hung out to dry by the media and its been going on for a long time now. Just like Goodes copped the scrutiny of the fans, LT cops the scrutiny of the media way beyond a reasonable level.

Media and crowds. This has the potential to go bad in coming weeks. ..but thats ok for up north to pop in.

Glass houses and all that s**t

You clearly haven't been here often. We've been nitpicking everything on our way to nine and zip and at various times have advocated for the dropping or retiring of every player in the squad (if not outright barracking for it in some places).

Regardless this isn't a reaction to the game itself (win or loss), it's a reaction to, well, the media's reaction to a part of the game. It's a culmination of a lot of other things as well, and just like that one high tackle was the straw that broke the blondehaired camels back last night, so too was his (and additional members of the media's) reaction to it the final straw for us and the club itself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back