Which would leave 3 of the following as evil:

deaneus
Chappy
Rodney
Dingster
Millky
Pants
Far Kern

When I was given AIDS I was told I am Steve the Drunk.

Only thing that's putting me off Chappy is that saying he gave the Peaches to Wu is a weird lie if false, though if TJASTA didn't get them the first night as he indicated I'm not sure how Chappy would've ended up with them, unless someone forgot to pass them on or something.

Only thing that's putting me off Chappy is that saying he gave the Peaches to Wu is a weird lie if false, though if TJASTA didn't get them the first night as he indicated I'm not sure how Chappy would've ended up with them, unless someone forgot to pass them on or something.
Evil passing to good is not unknown.

It's more that I don't know how he would've ended up with them in the first place.
I see. I really wasn’t concentrating at that point. Why couldn’t they have started in Chappy’s potential group?

Else this does seem a reasonable point. Relies on a fair bit of randomness to get there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see. I really wasn’t concentrating at that point. Why couldn’t they have started in Chappy’s potential group?

Else this does seem a reasonable point. Relies on a fair bit of randomness to get there.
Oh yeah I suppose they could have started in his group and been passed around for a couple nights before moving on, didn't really think of that.

So he either has to be evil or someone forgot to move them on and they got randomly allocated to Chappy.

Oh yeah I suppose they could have started in his group and been passed around for a couple nights before moving on, didn't really think of that.

So he either has to be evil or someone forgot to move them on and they got randomly allocated to Chappy.
In which case Chappy evil becomes more likely by the same logic.

Rodney’s vote on me above is as dodgy as everything else he’s done in this game.

Millky and Tjasta I can deal with no probs. Millky might be pushing something, but Rodney is yet another drive by.
Rodney has barely read the thread, but every time Rodney does he sees unfortunate evils with nobody to talk to but doing well enough to get villagers killed apparently.
You first, then Millky need to go I reckon not fussed which order.

And whilst barely paying attention let’s not forget somebody brazenly got the seer killed I do remember that. How is that allowed to fly and still be in the game? Taking the piss.

TJASTA can you verify which nights you received the Peaches, though I’m very confused how they’d end up with Chappy to begin with.

Me too. I assumed they got randomed after someone forgot to sent on.

All right **********s. Get your votes in by 8:00 tonight please.

ChappyUK Dingster Millky95 TJASTA NinjaSwan pantskyle deaneus Dingster Hatchy1992 brahj Far Kern

Night phase tonight will conclude at 7:00 am as per usual and then the following adjustments will occur:

7:00 am to 11:00am a shorter day phase will conclude at 11:00 am so gets your votes in early.
11:00am to 4:00 pm will be a night phase.
4:00pm to 9:00 pm will be a shortened day phase so get your lynch votes in.
9:00pm normal night phase if required.

ChappyUK Dingster Millky95 TJASTA NinjaSwan pantskyle deaneus Dingster Hatchy1992 brahj Far Kern

Night phase tonight will conclude at 7:00 am as per usual and then the following adjustments will occur:

7:00 am to 110:00am a shorter day phase will conclude at 11:00 am so gets your votes in early.
hell yeah 110am - i ******* love daylight savings!!

7:00 am to 11:00am a shorter day phase will conclude at 11:00 am so gets your votes in early.
Ok kill me tonight please evil I won't be awake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back