Werewolf Deadwood Werewolf: Hang dai, f**king Wu

Remove this Banner Ad

Still works on the night he perished.

Ta Hoos. So intimidation is still a live possibility. However the unpleasant Silas' powers extend as much to behaviour and content of posts as targeting per se. I expect Demon Jim would have left far more extensive instructions than simply kill some random citizen.

I still think Hatchy is the false seer Trixie and should be given the benefit of the doubt

It's becoming pretty clear Hatchy1992 is not allowed to post anything else but what he has already, so we have a water tight intimidation from a quality player (not DemonJim obviously, but someone else in his team).

So to summarise the possibilities:

1. Hatchy is the false seer; claims to be seer and declares I am evil based on seering me. In which case the true seer knows I am not evil.
Lack of response or argument from Hatchy is odd.

2. Hatchy is under duress and declares some random Deadwoodian as evil, in this case me. But the question is why me? I suspect my goodliness was seered by evil and if this theory is true then Hatchy has been bullied into running a campaign to have my neck lengthened. But really what sort of campaign?

3 Hatchy might be paid up evil in the Bar or Mine camps. I may well have been seered by evil crew and Hatchy has been delegated to have me lynched to save them a night kill.

4. An outside possibility is Hatchy is evil and in cahoots with MWPP. Hatchy made the claim after I had asked a gentle point of clarification from MWPP about her claim as Mayor. No-one has contested the claim.

1. Hatchy is the false seer; claims to be seer and declares I am evil based on seering me. In which case the true seer knows I am not evil.

2. Hatchy is under duress and declares some random Deadwoodian as evil, in this case me. But the question is why me? I suspect my goodliness was seered by evil and if this theory is true then Hatchy has been bullied into running a campaign to have my neck lengthened. But really what sort of campaign?

3 Hatchy might be paid up evil in the Bar or Mine camps. I may well have been seered by evil crew and Hatchy has been delegated to have me lynched to save them a night kill.

4. An outside possibility is Hatchy is evil and in cahoots with MWPP. Hatchy made the claim after I had asked a gentle point of clarification from MWPP about her claim as Mayor. No-one has contested the claim.
evil can't have seered you, got the response and then decided to intimidate someone to kill you.

I reckon someone would have counterclaimed MWPP if she were lying.

Anyway, I reckon Hatchy has been intimidated - he’d have posted to clarify things if he wasn’t. I don’t think he’s usually super active either, so something like this is out of character for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon someone would have counterclaimed MWPP if she were lying.

Anyway, I reckon Hatchy has been intimidated - he’d have posted to clarify things if he wasn’t. I don’t think he’s usually super active either, so something like this is out of character for him.

Ta. The in cahoots with MWPP was ranked only as an outside possibility. So and with the help from jmoo wan, the possibilities for Hatchy are
1 False Seer
2 Intimidation - but still, why me?
3 Evil

So at any event I think those who I note very swiftly voted for my neck stretching after Hatchy's post need to rescind such votes. Failure to do so means they are under suspicion.

They're already under suspicion.

Ta. The in cahoots with MWPP was ranked only as an outside possibility. So and with the help from jmoo wan, the possibilities for Hatchy are
1 False Seer
2 Intimidation - but still, why me?
3 Evil
Anyone is fair game from the beginning really. Maybe they enjoyed your last few games and wanted to stir s**t up.

He’s jealous

Well yes. Some things go without saying.

Still it is possible there is a greater rationale TJASTA has used to reach this conclusion. You may have been seered accurately or inaccurately by good or by evil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back