Werewolf Deadwood Werewolf: Hang dai, f**king Wu

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloodied only scenario you have left out is self intimidation. Been a while since anyone has done that.

Bloodied only scenario you have left out is self intimidation. Been a while since anyone has done that.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

hehehe... that's why I stopped shaving.

Aight B52 seems pretty ridgy didge. Would be far more suspicious if he just skirted around things posting vague gags.

I'll vote for whichever post has the most likes.

Aight B52 seems pretty ridgy didge. Would be far more suspicious if he just skirted around things posting vague gags.

I'll vote for whichever post has the most likes.

So does
I’m struggling with this post a touch. None of it rings true.

You are a leopard Mr Kern. In short Spot On.

Given the opportunity JWS has not advised the Mods that he has rescinded his vote at Post 300.

Suggest we rid Deadwood of the threat of JWS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well yes. Some things go without saying.

Still it is possible there is a greater rationale TJASTA has used to reach this conclusion. You may have been seered accurately or inaccurately by good or by evil.
Hing dai
Méishénme kě kàn de

So does

You are a leopard Mr Kern. In short Spot On.

Given the opportunity JWS has not advised the Mods that he has rescinded his vote at Post 300.

Suggest we rid Deadwood of the threat of JWS.
The thing is, and it’s a problem for both of you maybe, even in our limited interactions I can’t imagine you shutting up under any circumstances.

Rescinding doesn't actually mean anything though does it?? Is it even a practice folk adhere to? I ain't seen it.
Anyhoo I got no intention of lynching you now, just waiting for a juicier target. 👀 See you at the rescission ceremony. Smart casual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back