25. Demon Jim silas Admas The Gem Saloon
26. MWPP EB Farnhum Mayoe
27. Ned Ryerson Charlie Utter (flog)
28. Rodney Dangerfield
29. Elton Johns Wig
30. ChappyUK
31. SM Hooplehed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May as well kick things off. I reckon porps was onto something about The Gem Saloon's intimidation of Hatchy and being inexperienced. That was followed up by knocking off porps and Quiv. I'm going to stick with SarahSmiles for now. In early and seems more interested in who's around.

Hoos DERO

May as well kick things off. I reckon porps was onto something about The Gem Saloon's intimidation of Hatchy and being inexperienced. That was followed up by knocking off porps and Quiv. I'm going to stick with SarahSmiles for now. In early and seems more interested in who's around.

Hoos DERO
I was considering the inexperience line too... but I couldn't see anyone left that might fit that criteria so I dismissed it this morning.

Hoos DERO
I have a role, but I am not malicious, seer me if you want.

I'm going to tentatively go with BarryBran partially so I don't get pinged for not voting.
But also because he's throwing around a lot of unfounded accusations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back