sandeano

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Space
Deadwood starts tomorrow night on Foxtel's Showtime Channel.

I have babbled on about it before, but this is just a reminder...don't miss the best TV series in years. I've seen the entire first season and belive me, it holds up all the way through. Absolutely addictive and you'll find that you'll be cussin' with the best of them in no time at all. Yes, the language is straight out of the gutter and the violence is right in your face. But it is superb television and I cannot implore everyone enough to tune in.

Since I don't have cable, I'm spewing that one of the free-to-air networks didn't pick it up.

Guess they don't notice the hardcore cult following The Sopranos have gathered over the past few years.

Oh baby - its gonna be good!

Magpiespower said:
Just bought it on DVD and, well, its friggin' brilliant.

agree, just recieved the first series off my mate...... BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

up there with sopranos and six feet under:D :thumbsu:

at least that boring guy died in the end of series 1, so i dont have to watch him in the next series :D :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LukeHodge15 said:
at least that boring guy died in the end of series 1, so i dont have to watch him in the next series :D :D

The Preacher?

No way you can mean Hickock, surely?

Looking forward to getting series 2 on DVD...

Magpiespower said:
The Preacher?

No way you can mean Hickock, surely?

Looking forward to getting series 2 on DVD...

the preacher was driving me insane watching his babbling

Brian Cox and Timothy Oliphant (assuming he's still around). w00tcopters. I might have to check this out... finally.

Anybody here watched any of this show?

It's a western, but not your typical western. More so how it really would have been.

I have been watching it on DVD (it originally showed on HBO in The States) and I have to say, it's one of the best shows I've EVER watched, and that's saying something.

If you haven't seen it, and you're looking for a sensational, hilarious, violent, sophisticated, realistic take on the western genre, to quote Molly you should do yourself a favour :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back