News Dean Brogan part time ruck coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw him on my Sat walk at Hyde Park Bakery a couple of weeks back, eating some pastries and coffee, man he looked fit as if he could still play.

Last edited:
Saw him on my Sat walk at Hyde Park Bakery a couple of weeks back, eating some pastries and coffee, man he looked fit as if he could still play.
Pity there wasn't a crows fan walking a dog you might have seen a show.

Something radical seems to be happening at Alberton. Appointments seem to be getting made all around Ken. I wonder if Ken has requested change or he was told it would be happening. hopefully Ken, Bassett and Voss have been put on notice.

Maybe Ken and Voss - I actually think Bassett is a smart operator, way smarter than Ken and Voss.

Does anyone know if he'll have to sit in a chair when talking to the mids (I'm assuming a ruck coach will have involvement with midfielders re positioning etc) as he's quite tall, will they be able to hear his instructions clearly if he is standing up?
Well, that went right over my head.

Great appointment and no problem with him being part time either.

When you think about it, he only has about 4-5 guys that he needs to coach. A midfield coach could have anywhere up to 10-15.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given me moved Lade and Greaves on before the new ruck rules were even announced I would say no.

If the abolition of the Primus rule was the reason for bringing in a new ruck coach maybe we should have brought in Primus. o_O

Les Claypool can palm a bass, but I'm not so sure of his palming of the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back