News Dean Brogan part time ruck coach

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Brogan’s performance so far has gone a little under the radar in the shadow of the other coaching changes, but this is the first year in a long time we seem to have our ruck stocks all developing nicely.

Lycett has stepped up since moving here, and even reminds be a bit of Brogan in his prime.

But probably the biggest improvement is to Ladhams, who is now gone from being on the outer to putting in dominant performances and pushing for an AFL debut.

Early signs are Brogan’s having a good impact.

I honestly had Lycett of a bit of a plodder that's perfectly fine to fill a hole... he's been exceptional, and much better than what I seen at West Coast.

I honestly had Lycett of a bit of a plodder that's perfectly fine to fill a hole... he's been exceptional, and much better than what I seen at West Coast.

Other than him missing the sitter in the goal square he’s been faultless.

Has a bit of a habit of doing that.

I don't like Lycett in the ruck, 80% of the time he just runs straight into his opponent and we lose the clearance
I reckon Brogan’s performance so far has gone a little under the radar in the shadow of the other coaching changes, but this is the first year in a long time we seem to have our ruck stocks all developing nicely.

Lycett has stepped up since moving here, and even reminds be a bit of Brogan in his prime.

But probably the biggest improvement is to Ladhams, who is now gone from being on the outer to putting in dominant performances and pushing for an AFL debut.

Early signs are Brogan’s having a good impact.

On LYA-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lycett has been solid no complaints with him... think lycett and hayes if they continue to develop could put a bit of pressure on him in the coming years....

Brogan gets a big tick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back