Mighty Eagles

Premiership Player
Mar 31, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
One of our greatest players of all time.

Incredibly sad to see Coxy go, but he's got coaching ambitions, and no one gets appointed coach from having spent their entire time at the one club these days.

I wish him well, but not Sydney.

Wonder what the differences between Van Berlo and Mitchells positions are

One talks and gives instructions the other listens and follows said instructions.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I can't wait till we've got our big Cox back, I reckon 3 years of s**t coffees and mardi gras and he'll be ready to come home.
He'll have all the goss on Buddy's 'injuries' too.
Not sure the coffee sitch would get much better coming home tho

Not sure the coffee sitch would get much better coming home tho
Coffee in Sydney is like brown glue. My hubby works/lives there 50/50 and the first thing he does when he gets back to Melbourne is buy a good coffee.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Perth folk take coffee very seriously. Did you not find good coffee joints when you came back for Xmas?
Eh

Yeah but you still have to go out of your way to find the good places. The gap between your premo cafe and your local suburban joint is still awful.

Especially if you want filter/batch brew coffee

Still find it funny how that the Perth Mac exists, and everyone over east is bewildered when you ask for a long mac topped up.
It’s pretty funny. No one, anywhere, orders a macchiato, except in Perth. It’s basically just because people were sick of underextracted watery single shot FWs and thus the LM topped up (a latte everywhere else) was born!

paran

Premiership Player
Oct 16, 2007
West Coast
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Washington Redskins
1200px-Caff%C3%A8_Espresso_Macchiato_Schiumato.jpg

This is a machiato.
I love machiato, but I never get this when I order one in Perth. ARRGH!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back