Calm your Harmes
If you ruin the Sheriff's career I will find you.... please stay away :$

Literally just got a premium membership from chief to change me name
I think either
Harmes way
Grievous Bodily
Chompers
Calm your Harmes
What is wrong with that suggestion from Cannon82 some months back.

“At Harmes Length”.

It’s perfect for you. Works on several levels.

I also like “Brothers in Harmes” as nicely ambiguous.

It shows tremendous character that Dean Kent would sacrifice his chance at becoming a 6 x premiership player at the mighty Melbourne Demons, just to support his young family at what is clearly the shittest football club in all living memory.

Good luck at the 'aints Kent, I hope you burn a million leprechauns in September.

Edit: St Kilda are s**t. We should ask for McCartin in return.

It shows tremendous character that Dean Kent would sacrifice his chance at becoming a 6 x premiership player at the mighty Melbourne Demons, just to support his young family at what is clearly the shittest football club in all living memory.

Good luck at the 'aints Kent, I hope you burn a million leprechauns in September.

Has Acres signed yet? Would take

Has Acres signed yet? Would take
Niet.

Can’t get a game as a Saints mid. What are we meant to do with him? Unless he’s happy with rock bottom pay and the opportunity to play a fair bit for Casey towards their 2019 flag. Except wait - he played VFL this year didn’t he? Didn’t exactly achieve great heights for Sandy either.

Leave him where he is. He’s doing just fine as the grand illusion of Saints supporters.

Acres is actually pretty good, reckon he isn't helped by their pleb coaching staff.
He’s occasionally good. This is concerning. Regardless of the coaching staff, he doesn’t seem able to string anything recognisable together, so represents a risk.

Or alternatively we could go full Port Melbourne and convince ourselves that every player who has a few decent games plus lots of ordinary ones in their history will be a gun - once we wipe the [insert previous team] off them.

It’s a fantasy. We all saw first hand - mostly on free to air of a Friday night Carlton style - what happens when you plug your list with players who haven’t shown a whole lot in another AFL team.

There are lots of footballers out there. Keep options open and you might even land a vdB.

He’s occasionally good. This is concerning. Regardless of the coaching staff, he doesn’t seem able to string anything recognisable together, so represents a risk.

Or alternatively we could go full Port Melbourne and convince ourselves that every player who has a few decent games plus lots of ordinary ones in their history will be a gun - once we wipe the [insert previous team] off them.

It’s a fantasy. We all saw first hand - mostly on free to air of a Friday night Carlton style - what happens when you plug your list with players who haven’t shown a whole lot in another AFL team.

There are lots of footballers out there. Keep options open and you might even land a vdB.

I genuinely think Acres would be a good player at a club who played him on the ball for most of the game. Saints have a lot of list cloggers but he isn't one of them IMO

Goo

Good enough to knock you guys off 15 of the last 17 including this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given they lost Stevens and probably Roberton to early retirement, with McCartin right on the ropes, I'm surprised they want more guys that spend a fair bit of time injured. Never mind Freeman, who they nurtured for three years then booted after two games.
Roberton is looking good and healthy now back on the running track and preparing for pre season :thumbsu:

Dunno about this kent though we seem to pick up a lot of fringe players in cheap trades who play 1 or 2 good games and then disappear.
This looks like another of those to me

Why trade him?

He is good depth, and contracted for another year.

I'd keep him for 2019, and if he plays well then offer another contract. If he is bad in 2019 then he can look for another club after.

What's the use of getting a 50s pick when the club is in the running for finals/flag?

Why trade him?

He is good depth, and contracted for another year.

I'd keep him for 2019, and if he plays well then offer another contract. If he is bad in 2019 then he can look for another club after.

What's the use of getting a 50s pick when the club is in the running for finals/flag?

Because he wants to leave for a 3 year contract and get security for his family. Its pretty simple.

He stays with us and does a shoulder in round 15 he may have no contract at all next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back