Scandal Dani Laidley Arrested - Leave the Tasteless Jokes at the Door When Entering

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone reckon you could get in trouble for publicly distributing this pic? I see all images have been taken down from this thread.

If its anything to do with 'interfering with the trial' there would be a chance you'd think, but its not really of anything related to the alleged offences.

What Crimes against list management , Is Paige on about ?

42-C5-B102-5220-4-CB8-8473-19-E92-EBDFF17.jpg

But.... That's... Got... Nothing... To... Do... With... Influencing... The... Jury.

You don't have to be part of the justice system to influence the jury, surely you understand that?

I agree the cop has obviously made some serious errors, but thinking it'll prevent Laidley from facing serious charges is laughable.

You're clearly not going to be able to comprehend this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So because he was dressed the way he was in the police station people now feel sorry for him?

Yet if he was dressed normally I would not be surprised to hear people talking about what a scumbag he is despite the matter not having been resolved jn court.

Fascinating how such shallow things can change people's perceptions.
Would the photo have been taken if Dean was dressed normally?

Who gives a s**t if he identifies as a man, woman or microwave.

The real discussion point here is what the hell did he to do to land in jail and to also be refused bail. Nobody knows and so like all things would be best to reserve judgement rather than firing off from the hip based off dodgy texts doing the rounds.

Anyone reckon you could get in trouble for publicly distributing this pic? I see all images have been taken down from this thread.

If its anything to do with 'interfering with the trial' there would be a chance you'd think, but its not really of anything related to the alleged offences.
We’re being cautious atm, the photos and screenshots are all over social media and I’m sure in people’s pm’s, phones etc, no need to post them here too.

Who gives a s**t about if he identifies as a man, woman or microwave.

The real discussion point here is what the hell did he to do toland in jail being refused bail. Nobody knows and so like all things would be best to reserve judgement rather than firing off the hip based off dodgy texts doing the rounds.

Can someone please elaborate on these dodgy texts for the rest of us who aren’t so “well connected.” After all this is a rumor forum after all. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back