Scandal Dani Laidley Arrested - Leave the Tasteless Jokes at the Door When Entering

Aug 25, 2005
Grogansville
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I'd say the community has a right to know if there's a drugged-up crossdressing lunatic lurking outside people house's, surely
Possibly.

Why?

If it's my house, sure. If it's in my street, yeah. If it's in another suburb...nah. If it's in another state, who gives a *?

Some of the s**t that people consider news these days is just mind boggling.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I quite like the idea of cops being personally responsible for their actions.

Next time they may stop before breaking the law.
Pretty weak punishments, but unless I've missed something those are just the professional sanctions and they're not excluded from criminal/civil litigation.

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
It's because you are incapable of making a coherent point. every thread you show up its the ******* same.

Im asking basic questions and people either can’t answer them or are answering them incorrectly so it’s hard to get to the point... such stupidity.

people are making so many assumptions here about what the police did wrong and the punishment for the bloke who took the photo not being severe enough when they actually don’t know the facts of either, the bloke hasn’t even gone to court yet ffs, moronic.

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Im asking basic questions and people either can’t answer them or are answering them incorrectly so it’s hard to get to the point... such stupidity.

people are making so many assumptions here about what the police did wrong and the punishment for the bloke who took the photo not being severe enough when they actually don’t know the facts of either, the bloke hasn’t even gone to court yet ffs, moronic.

Speaking of basic, the police internal discipline process is what is being reported and commented on in this thread right now.

It is not the court process. They are two different things.

Perhaps don't abuse other posters for being stupid or moronic.

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Speaking of basic, the police internal discipline process is what is being reported and commented on in this thread right now.

It is not the court process. They are two different things.

Perhaps don't abuse other posters for being stupid or moronic.

No ******* s**t sherlock

YOU said "They uh, broke the law. The people who are meant to enforce the laws. Only 45 of them. "

So WHICH law did 45 police officers break, and how do you know they broke that law? Go on.

Jun 6, 2011
Goonellebah
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Islanders
No ******* sh*t sherlock

YOU said "They uh, broke the law. The people who are meant to enforce the laws. Only 45 of them. "

So WHICH law did 45 police officers break, and how do you know they broke that law? Go on.
Be honest, how are you coping with your Vic Police disciplinary action? Take your frustration out on your bosses and colleagues, not The 747 .

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I'd say the community has a right to know if there's a drugged-up crossdressing lunatic lurking outside people house's, surely

Why?

If it's nowhere near your house, how is it public interest? And how is "crossdressing" at all relevant? Are we still living in the dark ages where that's a sign of danger/fear/craziness? I hope not.

Is your contention that being transgender in and of itself makes you a "lunatic"?

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Why are you going around in circles on this

The cops did the wrong thing. You have been provided the law in question. Figure it out

Actually, I'm not, people cannot seem to answer what law the 40 officers who were fined broke, and how they know that, I'm still waiting. Can you answer? The law provided is for the guy going to court, not the others. Understand yet?

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Actually, I'm not, people cannot seem to answer what law the 40 officers who were fined broke, and how they know that, I'm still waiting. Can you answer? The law provided is for the guy going to court, not the others. Understand yet?
I dont gaf. They werent fined because they were innocent now were they...

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I dont gaf. They werent fined because they were innocent now were they...

That's fine that u don't give a *, but most people in this thread were assuming they broke that law when there's actually no proof that they did, which was one of my points that people have struggled to comprehend, even though it's fairly basic and fair.

Johnny Bananas

Premiership Player Hater
Sep 10, 2010
Next door
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
That's fine that u don't give a fu**, but most people in this thread were assuming they broke that law when there's actually no proof that they did, which was one of my points that people have struggled to comprehend, even though it's fairly basic and fair.
What else would they possibly have been disciplined for that is relevant to this case?

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
That's fine that u don't give a fu**, but most people in this thread were assuming they broke that law when there's actually no proof that they did, which was one of my points that people have struggled to comprehend, even though it's fairly basic and fair.

Metadata from sharing the images using their police issued phones.

Servicemen are governed by a catch all "not bringing the service into disrepute". So they are automatically in breach on the law, if the department decides, for sneezing.

Back